Episode 8

Lione's POV

I wake around 6:10 in the morning my body still aches but I can walk more comfortably now, also last sleep is very good one and sleeping with Nini with the same bed is the best thing ever.

I looked beside me and looked at the goddess that was still sleeping soundly with her arms in my waist, it such a relaxing feeling to be able to be with her in such a peaceful place I don't want to get up but I have to, I wanted to surprise her with a yummy foods I need to dress first.

I get up slowly and surely not get Jennie's sleeping form to be ruin, I lift her hands off of me slowly I hope she doesn't notice soon that I'm gone beside her, after I successfully do it, I looked around the room and my eyes landed on a newly buy clothes in the drawer there is a note on it, I looked at it and read it, it's for you it's says.

I looked at Nini again and she was still sleeping she doesn't even groan or wake up when I touched her hair because I can't help myself but to do it, she was so very patient person, she understands me and my needs yesterday and she doesn't just said yes to all I say and suggest and I like it about her, because most of my past relationships is me not saying anything because they might be angry or him not saying anything because he thinks I might get angry.

"Your so cute that I don't want to leave your side for just a minute but I need to cook foods for us" I said to her while she's sleeping, I know that she can't hear me but I just feel comfortable doing this, I was not like this to my past relationships, yeah I was sweet to them but not like this I was usually just sweet and caring but not so much like this

After a minute of just looking and gazing at Jennie's features I get out of the bed and was about to wore the clothes that Nini bought for me but I guess I'll just wore it later I wanted to see first if the house is clean and if not I'll just clean it in my own, after I make sure that Nini was still sleeping I go outside of the room and look at everything then my eyes landed on the Salas where Jennie's laptops and papers are scattered, I go immediately to the Salas and clean all the the bottles of beer that was in the table that was just Infront of the couch.

Weird why wound Nini drink a beer and I don't even hear her get up in the night? Maybe she was regretting her decision to be with me and court me. Oh I was rumbling again I should not think this kind of things I know Jennie would never regret it caused I'm going to make sure about that, and maybe she was the kind of person that likes to drink alcohol whenever she was doing her work, and as if my eyes understand me it landed on the papers and files that in the couch yeah definitely a alcohol person when working.

I clean the table with a cleaning towel I make sure that I wash the towel and put some liquid to it that will make the table more refreshing and clean, after I do the table and make sure that I dry it, I grab all the papers in the couch and organise it by size and and make sure that it was not random in order then I put in on the table and look at the house for something that can prevent the paper from flying everywhere in the room then after just a second I spotted a thick paper clip in the tv drawer, perfect!

I put my hands on the flooring and feel that it's kind of rough and I can't even see a singing reflection of myself on it, their flooring are great it was a black marble but I think Jennie is to busy to clean it up, and I think she doesn't sleep here every night so maybe that's the reason but I don't care about that anymore I feel like it's my responsibility to clean the house so Jennie will feel more comfortable and I know she will be having a hangover after she wakes up by just looking at all the beer she consumes I know I was right so better make sure that everything is ok and clean, I'll just cook later after I clean the house and maybe Chaeyoung's room to, I knew that that girl is not so very clean when comes to her room sometimes like me but I still make sure that I clean mine whenever I have time.