Episode 20?

Jennie's POV

It's been so stressful for me.... I don't know how am i still standing fighting? Chuckles  Well.. maybe because i need to be and besides it's not only my sister i need to protect now, cause i also need to guard my new partner that i know I'll not be able to let go.

Btw it's been almost a day since i talked to Chaeng, my sister's life right now is really fucked up i don't really want i can do help her but i hoping I'll be able to know it soon, but first i think i need to see my lili... I miss him so much(smiles) i know that im really not a sap but i can't help myself to be so cheesy whenever im thinking of him, maybe he was really the one, and im hoping he really was.

I grab my phone on the table so i can call Lione i really, really miss him, i hope his not busy cause i really need to hear his voice now, cause i know how much his simple sentence can make me weak and relax at the same time though I'm not going to te him that I'm to embarrass to say it.

Lione: Nini!!😆 I miss you! I thought you were busy that's why i didn't bother calling you im so sorry if it's seems that i don't care about you, but im just scared that maybe you were doin something and i may interrupt you, but always remember that i love you ok?!🥺

Jen: Lili! Hon come on.. come down baby it's ok i know that you love me and i also love you... Maybe more than you do(smiles) btw even if I'm busy i won't be bother that you'll be calling me... I think I'll be more than happy to put down what im doing if i see your name on the screen baby, cause I'm so happy to think that your also missing me as much i do, even though this kind of things is not really like me but what im saying to you right now is true.

Lione: I...I-i I'm so flattered that you were like this to me it's my first to be with a girl and you know that im gay and all that sh*t but all i know for sure is your really passionate and serious about our relationship, im so glad that im not the only one being too needy all clingy but you know Nini i like when you say what's inside your mind or what your feeling caused I'd know that I'm not so hopeless anymore.

Jen: yeah you don't have to be so flattered I'm just saying the truth, im so happy to be with you or by just talking to you, im so happy that your trying to understand me.... your so wonderful, cute, lovable, and you can be just who you really are not like others that have a mask cause they're too scared to show what really they are, so I'm so happy that your not afraid, and if you are just always remember... that I'll always be here.