Episode 15

Everyone was looking at Jennie and Lione with their eyes and mouths wide open,along with their jaws that droped mercilessly on the table, Jihyo squeels,  Jeongyeon punched the wall along with Nayeon, the two Chaeyoungs open there mouths and shouted historically, then the others was still frozen in their own sit, it was very funny to look at, they all have different and funny, weird face reaction, but the youngest one broke this a little awkward but kind of nice atmosphere.

Tyuzu tap Sana and the other girls that was not very far from her position then cough a little... No scratch that, it was actually very heard and of course it's loud.

When the girls was already ok and their brains and body are already cooperating with them, they change their facial expressions and correct the way they sits, and looked directly at their one and only baby boy/gay friend, they cleard their throats and looked at each other, talking with their eyes and of course without using any sounds.

"So guys, who will be the one asking?"Mina ask looking at her friends faces

Mina and Seulgi look at Jisoo who was already normal while eating her baby chicken then looked at jisoo's side where Rosé was a little daze then again looked at the two people hugging each other with a boy giving a powerful aura of possessiveness the girls sighs then finally look at Wendy who was now is a little calm, finally the two open their mouths to say something.

"Wendy unnie why don't you talk to them, caused I think the others and us can't think of anything normal and easy now" Mina said and Seulgi nodded her head.

Wendy gave a two thumbs up to the two girls and then taps the table a little hard to attract the attention of everyone, Wendy then look at the pair who caused them to almost have a heart attack earlier.

"Jennie is your name am I right? If I'm right can the two of you looked at me and please answer my questions honestly, and please don't be tense we just wanted to know if what we are thinking is true, so please Jennie, Lione don't worry to much ok? Is that alright ☺️?" Wendy ask the two calmly with a smile on her face and a calm voice like it was soothing it's very cute child.

Jennie and Lione looked more calm when they heard Wendy's tone of talking at just by looking at their senior face, and they really shouldn't be scared because they already plan to tell the group about their relationship right? So they shouldn't worry to much, so the two nodded their head and sat"ok unnie, please anything you want to know and all of the unnie's too, we'll try our best to answer all of it" Jennie says with a calm tone, and all the girls nodded their heads in approval, then Wendy and the girls began their millions of questions.

"So we wanted to know of course first is..... Are the two of you already dating?" Dahyun ask looking at Lione and Jennie with a big interest "Yes we are! But it just happen very fast that I forgot to tell you guys that's why I'm very sorry about that" "yeah wear really sorry, it just happen suddenly but don't worry please, even is it's just suddenly, I will make sure that Lione will never be hurt and I won't leave him no matter what, I know it and I'm very sure of it" The two says honestly

"Ok we understand don't worry about it, but please we are really hoping that you won't hurt our boy because Lione a ver sweet and lovely friend of us, and he understands a lot of things that other people don't understand, he's a sweet boy, so we hope that your not just gonna leave him behind because your just playing him or anything, especially your relationship is a bit unique, but anyways how did the two of you got together, it see very, we really wanted to know and understand more" now it was Jisoo who talked, it maybe a little shocked to you guys but Jisoo is a mother to the group she's the third mother of the group and she maybe act like a child most of the time but she knows when to be mature and when to be not, and of course we cannot forgot that she was a great friend to have.

But speaking of jisoo's question, when Lione heard it, he suddenly blushed and sweat furiously, and the girls looked at him very concern, then they asked if he was ok if there is anything hurting but he said he was ok but he was still not looking at them, then the girls suddenly realised something very big!!!🤯

What if—-

"Lione Priyon Manoban don't tell me!!? Something already happened to the two of you?!!😡😡" Nayeon and Rosé shouts

The all stand up and go towards the direction of Jennie very a terrifying aura's on their bodies even Rosé Jennie's sister is having a very ugly face as if going to kill someone fast and brutally, it very scary.

The other are already terrifying enough I wish to go gIvE them their own equipment thank you, and god bless you, plss let him save you😇😇

***************

Oh uh!!🤣 What do you think will happen next, got any idea? If you have plss comment and I will look at it, if anyone got it right I'll do a double update for you guys😉

Anyways Christmas is already coming 😃 and I'm very exited about even though I might not get out of the house 🤣

Thank you for supporting the story I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!😃😃☺️☺️

SEE YOU ALLIN MY NEXT UPDATE 😉