Episode 19

Jennie's Pov

"Are you ok? What happened? I'm really worried about you Rosé, i hope you can tell me your problems cause i will do my best to help you, I'm your sister... or brother after all, all i want is you to be safe and happy" i looked at Rosé in the eyes with all the warmth i can give her and with a very sincere tone in my voice... cause I'm not joking nor I'm playing a game, cause she's one of my most important person.

I'm so worried about her.. really worried, she's looking very pale and stressed i hope that if the things that she will tell me is very bad... I still hope i can do a thing at least to make her look.. not like this.

"Unnie.." Rosé looks at me with a redish eyes looking about to cry.

It's seems that this one is really serious i hope i can do something for her, Rosé will only call me unnie if she's serious or really hurt.

I hold her hands across the table doing my very best to make her as comfortable as i can make her ... and to also calm her a little, making sure that she understands that I'm always here for her willing to wait for her to have more strength to tell me what she wanted to say.

"Jennie Unnie.. my father.. my father wants me to marry someone i don't love, it's really scary to think that as my father he would do anything for money and resources that he would even sell his daughter, i thought that maybe he's joking but i saw the man that he wanted me to marry i have this urge to vomit and kill myself on the spot, i can't that that kid of person is on blood and my biological father, he would marry to a fifty years old man"  rosé cries harder as she narrates what happened, i feel really angry as i listen more, i feel like theres two big stones on my shoulder and thousands of little pins on my heart poking me bit by bit as if wanting me to understand how my sister is hurting right now, I'm so angry and sad that my sister is having this situation i hate that i still have no power to resist that bastard to protect my sister and beloved ones.

I gave my sister a big hug letting her pour all her grievances to me making her lose all her shackles so that she can cry and hit me all she wants, i know how it feels like to be bound by something that i don't want, me and Rosé always have the same belief and that is all men have the rights to be free and loved truly so i was really hurting for her, i know that this engagement is not something that i can just interfere so all i can for now is comfort her and do my everything to help her get rid of this life.. little by little.