Episode 18

Jennie's POV

It's been like three weeks or so.. since i find that i can really be patient and sweet to one person... and of course you all who I am talking about, well it's Lione or let's just say my queen lily, i feel like... I'm all a new person with him, it's like i can be anything that i am not 'usually' when I'm with him.

Btw we've been very open to our relationship in school, to my friends and of course to my hyperactive sister Roseanne Park and of course to my lily's friends and best friend, but caused a not so good atmosphere in school, specially all the girls in the school look at my lily with contempt and it's kind of worrying for me.

Tok! Tok!

I look at the door and stand up, then walked calmly towards the door btw I'm not in the school rooftop for almost a week there have been a lot problems in the company this and my scumbag stepfather gave an order or let's just say forced me to come to the mansion abruptly, it's really annoying caused i need to be here i can't see my lily more often it's bugin me a lot .

I open the door and it was Rosé who's outside the door, she looked solemn and very serious when i see her, she looks very pale a got a little nervous by looking at her profile so i let her in hurriedly and gave a warm water for so that the blood in her body will be more alive and of course to help her more comfortable, i know Rosé too much.... and i know that this look of her is not very good i hope it's not very bad, the looked in her eyes already tells me that she needs to says something or a warning.