two

Chapter two|Third

"P-please sir" the man stutters when Alessandro hold him close to the edge of the building he can see the long end as if his life was flashing right before his eyes.

"N-now you betrayed us you should expect what's coming" Alessandro mocks the scared man. "P-please sir I had no choice" he practically scream his screams were pleasing to the brother psychotic mind no doubt. "P-please let me go" he pleaded Alessandro smirk and look over at his calm brother who stood watching amusingly. "What you think brother" Alessandro ask smirk along his brother.

"He wants us to let him go I think we should" Angelo smirk grew wider. Alessandro move the man much closer to the edge than he already was. "Y-y-you say that you'd let me go" the man was 10 times more terrified now, Alessandro move swifly close to him and whisper. "We are letting you go" just as his done he release him.

As the man fall to his death he can say that he saw the devil two devil two merciless being who kill for pleasure who kill for the simplest things the most ridiculous things, they are Ruthless and cruel.

"Ugh what a mess, uh brother" Alessandro ask Angelo. "I'm glad our suits are not spoil we have a plane to catch" Angelo respond as he found his packet and stared down at the murder they just comit.

He call some of his man to come clean this mess up as he call it.

"To the airport" Alessandro inform the Driver.

Angelo was glad to say the least that he was going somewhere else the hot air of Dubai was driving him crazy already he needed a fresh air.

Dubai was a beauty but to say that he didn't preferred the west better; would be an lie there's so much to do with his playboy status there was more embiance for him.

Eventhough the brothers have their difference they shared everything from things to women ever since the were children and now even at 30 it's still not a change apart from Angelo playboy and party goat way and Alessandro who focus more on work type nothing was different.

They make there way inside the plane and sat down one their comfortable chair wasting no time in getting out their laptops and start typing furiously.

The plane took off a minute ago and now a assistant almost had her chest all up in their faces. Alessandro's jaw clench. "Move out if the way if you want your head" he grit out and the flight attendant screwed away afraid she had heard stories about the brothers, hell everyone does around the world they were very famous for their cruelty.

"I hope that the chicks in Toronto are hot last time wasn't so bad" Angelo says sipping on the cold liquor on his hand. "We are going at a conference what do you care" Alessandro ask his brother. "We are going to have some fun brother it's been two days since have had a release" Angelo smirk making his brother smirk to.

Hours had flown by and pray the devil the have landed Angelo was loosing his mind.

They instantly walk to their bullet proof car, the brother are famous around the world though italy and united Emirates is their main domain thanks for their mix blood consisted of an Arab mother and a italian father, makes them run the strongest most ruthless Mafia in the world very famous for their crime rates.

No one goes against the brothers and they like it, they live for the scared looks people gives them.

-

"Oh fuck faster" the woman moan as Angelo wrap his hands around her ponytail Raming in her in.

"Fuck" he roar as he pull out of her and come.

"Now get out" he command calmly as he walk into the bathroom. 'but baby I want more" she whined.

"Get out now you are very lucky that your still alive now get out of my face" he roar the woman saw how murderous he look and ran out of there.

"Ugh these whores" he spat with disgust as he went to the bathroom to get himself clean.

" we've only been here one day and your already have accounts brother" Alessandro says not once looking from his laptop. "these whores never learned bro" Angelo huff. "When will you learn not to bring them were I am" Alessandro ask him and he just smirk.

"Speaking of that is the penthouse ready if we're going to be here for a month we need to be comfortable" he reason.

"Yes in fact we are going there now"

"It's good here" Angelo says and his brother agreed with him they had the whole view of the city and those were also the best views.

"So Aisha hum" Angelo starts. Alessandro snarled at the mentioned of her name we could say that he hated his fiance a quiet bit.

"I cannot stand her either" Angelo says. "She is not my fiancee, I wish I could say no to mama and show her the true colors of her" Alessandro talks about their sassy mother.

"I don't care of a marriage with her is beneficial I just don't like the woman and her cakey face same goes for Amara to" they grimace talking about their fiancée to say that they hate them is an understatement.

"The new restaurant is doing will so is the hotels" Alessandro says, he likes it when business is going will for him and his brother.

They were rich born with a silver spoon in their mouth but that doesn't mean that they didn't run business with an iron fist.

Ever since they taken over the Salvatore's empire 6 years ago their accomplishment has been incredible with the business and the Mafia it was blooming.

The brothers could say that they are proud of themselves for their achievements.

"That is the perfection I expect from our employees" Angelo says, the twin brothers weren't the most gentle person they didn't smile their serious faces showed how serious they are and you'd too think twice before you do anything stupid because they will not hesitate to put a bullet through your head.

And they wouldn't have their life any other ways.

End of |chapter

Vote follow and comment.