six

Chapter six| third.

Imani looked frightened it was not how she expected this night to end, she expected sex but not in a bdsm room.

"W-why are we here." Imani ask trying to make of the situation. "We want you to be our submissive princess." Angelo says as she handed her a stock of paper.

The paper reads 'contract' on top of it.

Imani however, stare on disbelief her heart breaking by the moment.

The ropes and belt somehow triggers her. "I-i- want t-to leave." The brothers looks at her in shock mix with a worry expression.

"I-i- just wants to leave." She mutters to herself again as she runs away from the brothers leaving them , trying to make out of what had happened.

"Fuck did we scare her!" Alessandro run a hand down his face. While Angelo punch the wall frustratedly, this was not how it was suppose to turn out.

"No!" Alessandro says in denials.

"No! She can't leave like that."

Fuck!

---

Imani could no longer hold in her tears as she entered the space and comfort of her apartment.

'they just wanted a submissive' she thought to herself.

She's watch movies about these things she's seen them in real life also. Submissive are just in a relationship with their doms until the man got tired or the contract is over, then they get thrown away, she knew all of it.

She wanted to rip of her hairs for being stupid.

What did she think?

What was she thinking?

Did she think that she's spent 24 years of her life alone suddenly two men would come and want more than sex.

She has let her guard down she has been fantasizing, she had forgotten that she can't be loved. Especially by two men who can have anyone they wanted.

They must be looking for another girl as we speak.... She thought.

She laid flat out crying refusing to fall asleep.

She's been stupid meeting two men not long ago open her legs to them she's been— dumb.

----

The morning comes and Imani forces herself out of bed, she probably looks terrible with bags under her eyes and and a wild headache.

She didn't put much effort as she simply wears a floral dress and heels to walk in it office today.

"Good morning Imani." Kelsy greeted and Imani responded gorgly.

"What happens this is not the face someone makes after a good dates and possibly steamy night."

"Nothing is wrong Kelsy I'm fine just a bit tired." Imani answers, but Kelsy wasn't stupid.

Imani thanks Kelsy in her mind for telling her to take this plan B's the minute she start having sex, no one knows that they were too good to be true.

"How's the little guy." Imani ask trying to change the topic.
"Oh he is Great, wanna have dinner with us tonight." Kelsy enthusiasm could be heard from her voice.

"Yes."

Imani would never picture herself as stupid and naive, a little innocent maybe but—naive no.

They were basically strangers, they are strangers that she open her legs for without info, without hesitation. Why shouldn't they think that she was a whore looking for a contract?

----

People didn't ever tell the brothers no, especially women.

They can't focus on their meeting something they came here somely for. When the meeting was over they left immediately.

"Maybe it's better if we stay away from her, no?" Alessandro ask his brother as he sat in the car.

They lead a pretty schwed lifestyle and the more dangerously.

"Why can't I get her out of my mind." Angelo sigh.

They didn't think that it was more than lust they have for Imani, they didn't understand these feelings. It was too soon. Too risky.

These feelings were to be buried somewhere soon in the back of their mind, she was just a woman.

She was a beautiful woman, she was suppose to be just a fling but she's not she is the only thing in their minds. They've ghosted her for two weeks before but they were pull right back in her sweetness.

Now they're trying their best to forget her, she didn't want the contract she was not ready for the type of relationship they had to offer, they need to move on. Perhaps, it was the fact that she was the first woman to refuse the contract is the reasons why they can't forget her?

But this was foolish thinking, who they were fooling. This is beyond that.

The brothers are scared of commitment, they don't have much to offer but pleasures. They didn't want a relationship, but why does it breaks their heart to walk away?

They are here in Canada for a simple cost that's all it's to be finish and they will leave that's all.

----

"You sure you okay girl you've been real quiet all afternoon." Kelsy ask Imani, Imani sigh for the 100th time tonight.

"It's just complicated Kelsy that's all." Kelsy nodded.

"Kelsy you know how I've been talking about moving to the states? I think I'm finally going to soon." Imani blunt out.

"Really what about this business?" Kelsy questions.
"I'm leaving you as the director here I trust you." Imani smiles, while Kelsy stare at her perplexed.

"Oh come on kel, you have been a great assistant I think you'll do fine, plus I trust you."

"Okay then I won't let you down "
"I know you won't." Imani sigh.

"Well I'ma head out okay I'm really exhausted." Imani announce as Kelsy nodded .

She sigh and sat in her car exhaling for a minute before she starts the car.

It took only twenty minute, and now she was standing in the darkness and quiet of her apartment.

Imani never thought she'd have these types of problem, yes she was always alone but she never dare to ask for more.

For the first time when she believe that she was getting somewhere faith play a role on her.

'Moving to the states will be good for me, I'll grow my business better.' she whispered to herself.

It feels right, it's the right thing to do.

Move on and grow her business.