five

Chapter five|third

Things have been intense it's been two weeks since the steamy nights back at imani's apartment the next morning she had woke up alone no note nothing and she didn't hear from them makes her doubt herself more.

Like what was she thinking did she think it was a start of a romance or whatsoever, she felt sad at the treatment even a small note would make her felt less used.

She had also done research on them to find out that they are the richest men in the world and a mix of Arabic and Italian no wonder they were so handsome she thought.

Her relationship with Kelsy has never been better they are besties now it's no more akward Kelsy has opened up to her so has she and she wouldn't want it the other way.

"Something has come for you" Kelsy walks in her office with a bouch of people behind her with a tone of roses. "W-what" imani says looking up from her documents.

"Thank you" Kelsy says as the delivery men make their way out. "Ohh who's the secret lover" Kelsy says imani scoff.

She read the card.

We want to apologise princess for leaving like this we hope you love the roses.
Were taking you on a date tonight at 8 our driver will pick you up.
See you tonight princess.

_Alessndro and
         Angelo.

Imani instantly beam at the card, she felt so happy she didn't do anything wrong they just been busy.

She shouldn't be so attracted to two men she just met key word two men, but two men that are so gentle with her sent her into a vast of pleasure.

Imani knows not to get her expectations high to protect her heart yet she can't help but to feel so special right now just the princess they call her in her beautiful office full with fresh Roses from two handsome men.

But she was panicking what does she wear how do she does her hair? should she leaves office and go do her hair?

"You called for me" she looks up to see Kelsy. "Yes I need your help"

"Okay what" Kelsy ask. "I have a date and I don't know what I should wear"imani says. "Will if it's from the guy that send you all these flowers just assumed his taking you to some fancy restaurant or something just wear a beautiful dress and heels" Kelsy says.

"I have to leave" imani says, I have to go get my hair done. It's not just for fashion her hairs are tied up in a head scarf. "Well I will fill in for you, just tell me all the details" imani smiles gratefully.

After getting wax and her hairs done imani could say she was ready but she felt lots nervous perhaps its her first date or because she is going out with the richest men in the world.

Somehow no matter how rich they are that's does not excite imani. Somehow she just wants there company two men she met 2 weeks ago.

Imani didn't exactly knows how to feel about being with two men she is not sure it's legal but the brothers has no problem sharing her however.

She bit her lips thinking about them they are gorgeous men a tatted body they had tattoos even in there fingers, there 6 packs abs looks like they work all day and all times, and their control in the bedroom is so dominating.