~Chapter 11~

Hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for any mistakes.

Chapter 11
·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·

All three of us walk through the maze with Shane and Kat looking very nervous. "It'll be fine, I go through here all the time." They nod but a look of concern is still plastered on their faces.

When we reach the opening they tense amd stop. I look around and find the usual. Nothing.

I run to my wall and gesture for them to climb. "Where?" Kat asks. I point to tge slightly pulled stones and she nods. She starts climbin and Shane quickly follows. Once they are inside I do a quick scan of the grounds then climbup quickly.

I jump into the window and fimd Kat and Shane collapsed on the floor.

"How do you do that everyday?" Shane puffs out. He wipes his forehead and tries to steady his breathing. I hear my bedroom door open and close. I freeze and take a moment to consider my situation.

I signal for the other two to stand up and go into one of the cupboards. I put a finger over my lips to stop them from questioning. I quickly slip into another dress and hide the sword and the clothes.

I open the wardrobe door and act natural. Thomas is there and he looks at my dress suspiciously. "You're wearing something different." He reports. I nod.

"When I walked around the gardens part of the dress got caught on a rose bush and it ripped." I lie. I keep on my best poker face so he won't think I am lying he nods and sits down on my bed.

"I saw you go into the maze. Did you go to that Shane guy?" I shake my head. "I left my spare sword there so I went to get it."

He nods again but this time he eyes me suspiciously.

"So, is there anything you need?" He stands and grabs my hands.

"I just wanted to apologize. You don'teven know what I was angry about but I put all my anger in you. Sorry Alexia." The sincerity glistens in his eyes and I sigh.

"I don't completely forgive you, but at least you apologized." I say. He nods again. "I will tell you. I promise, but not just yet." Its now my turn to nod.

"Okay." He slips his hands from mine and now my palms feel cold and empty. "Well. I should go check if Anthony's okay. I think I have been spending more tine with you than him." I smile.

"Such a tragedy, isn't it?" He laughs and goes to the door. "Huge." He leaves the room and I wait until I can't hear his footsteps. I rush to the cupboard and open it.

Shane jumps out immediately and I have to jump out of his way to avpid getting trampled over. Kat on the other hand was admiring a row of my newest dresses. Shane shakes his head at Kat's actions and sits in the floor.

"Kat, the door is open." Shane says in an annoyed tone. She shakes from her trance and looks at me. "You're so lucky to have all of these beautiful clothes around you." She steps out of the cupboard and walks to my jewellery table.

Shane looks at me as if asking for help but I just shrug. Kat picks up one of my hairpins that has a bird on it that's encrusted with gems.

I walk next to her and push it closer into her palms. "Keep it. I have enough to decorate a while wall." She glances between the pin and me and smiles.

"Thanks Alexia." She says gratefully.

I place it in her hair and  bring her to a mirror. She smiles at her reflection.