#5

Class 3-E

"Everyone, the exam results to all subjects are here", Koro-sensei said. The students watched closely the file paper on Koro-sensei hand/tentacle. "I'll announce them now. I'll begin with English", said Koro-sensei as he took out a paper from the file.

"First in class E and.....also first in the whole grade, Nakamura Rio!!".

"WOAHH!!!".

"How 'bout that", Nakamura said grinning while fanning herself." That's amazing. Your inconsistent fighting spirit always worries me", Koro-sensei said while giving Nakamura her exam paper." There was 10 billion yet reward to think about. Don't forget, there's also a tentacle, Koro-sensei".

"Of course, not". He give all the students their English exam paper." But top marks in just one subject, so that's just one tentacle off.Is it worth celebrating? Wait until all the scores have been announced", Koro-sensei calmly said.

"Next up, Japanese....First in class E...Kanzaki Yukiko!".The said girl shook a bit."Unfortunately, the one who got first in grade is Asano Gakushu from class A! Still your performance improved by leaps and bounds and that's enough".Kanzaki takes her exam paper from Koro-sensei.

"Asano is good at getting points".

"He's too good. Even in English, he only lost to Nakamura by one point".

"No wonder he comes first in the nation. He's unbeatable in every subject".

"They may be known as the Big Five, but it actually boils down to Asano".

"We have to beat him to get the first place".

"Let's move on to the next one, Social studies---".

Boboiboy POV

It started to get boring when you have to hear Koro-sensei announce every student who got the top scores. Eventually, I fell asleep in the middle of it. My exam is different from them and I already got my scores.

S

K

I

P

T

I

M

E

3rd POV

"The only one who didn't get their exam paper is Boboiboy-kun", Koro-sensei said. The class went silent.

"Boboiboy?".

"Maybe that's the new student with white hair".

"He wears a cap, right?".

Boboiboy wake up from his nap because of the sounds chatter of his classmates." Bbb-kun, may I know where is your exam papers?"."Here", I walked to him and give him the envelope that have all my exam papers.

I returned to my sit. He checked my scores, "Nyurufufu!! You got all full marks except for Math but congrats!!".Boboiboy smirked, "Then I get one tentacle too, right Koro-sensei? Or you want to give me all your tentacles".His face went pale.

"Nyuuu!! I think one is enough for you and besides, I only have eight tentacles!!"."Okay", Boboiboy said while shrugging. (let's pretend that Koro-sensei have 8 tentacles kay)

----

3rd POV

"All right, class. Your performance was very good this time. Out of five subjects, you got three top scores, plus Boboiboy. Let's begin the assassination then. The four top pupils, please go ahead and assassinate me", Koro-sensei said.'I can handle four fewer tentacles, no problem. But losing six would be hard '.