#1

Narrator POV

Karasuma thought about some students in class E that excellent at close-range attackers.

"As for Koro-sensei,who is an ideal teacher,it would be heartless to kill a majestic person like him"–Koro-sensei.

"Don't fabricate my thoughts.Go away,you're the target!",Karasuma said.

------

Karasuma went to the teacher's room after bell rang,signaling the end of PE class.

------

"Yo!Karasuma"

"Takaoka?"

--

"What?"

"Is that a new teacher?"

------

"Hey,I'm here to assist Karasuma-sensei and will be teaching here as of today.My name is Takaoka Akira.Nice to meet you,students of E class!".

------

"What's all this?"

"Cakes?"

"Éclairs from Le Hermés"

"Can we accept such expensive gifts?!"

"Dig in! I was in the mood to splurge,so don't feel shy.Just enjoy",said Takaoka.

"You know a lot of branded desserts"

"Actually,I love them.I love sweet things",said Takaoka then make his face to be cute.

'He may be fat,but he is adorable'.

"Will you be teaching  PE tomorrow,Takaoka-sensei?",asked Nagisa.

"Yeah,I received orders from the government to help lighten Karasuma-sensei's workload".

"Cake...",said Koro-sensei with aur saliva flowing from his mouth.

"Oh,aren't you Koro-sensei?? Come and enjoy.But I'll still kill you one day,hahaha",said Takaoka.

"You and Karasuma-sensei may be colleagues,but you're very different from him ".

"I agree with him.You're like the neighborhood dad".

"Hehe.Then treat me like I'm your dad.Since we're in the same classroom,we're just like a family ",said Takaoka while Koro-sensei eating sweets with its haste behind them.

------

Karasuma is watching them from a far.Suddenly he remember something.'There are a new students coming tomorrow,right?'.

---------------------------
THE NEXT DAY

"Good everybody is here.Starting from today,it might become harder.But there will be treats for you all to enjoy after class",said Takaoka.

"You make it aound so nice,but it's really you who wants to eat",said one student.

"Of course! That explains my large figures",Takaoka said making students of class E laugh.

-----

"Are you really okay with this? That man seems like he was forced.And Karma has decided to skip class",said Bitch-sensei.

"We were together in the airbone unit.I hear he's far better when it comes to teaching.He really close with his students.It helps with the training.Maybe I should reconsider my method.Maybe I shouldn't have kept my distance from them as a professional. I should treat them like family,just like he does.Beside,there will be a new transfer student coming today",said Karasuma while looking on his computer screen.But suddenly,he find another picture behind the first picture about Takaoka on his computer screen.He clicked the picture and his eye widened because the picture show that Takaoka's old students have a long scar behind their back.