#8

Boboiboy POV

We end up doing a mission to take the antidote without surrendered me and that green hair girl. *sigh* I wanna sleep.

We climb the cliff and get into the hotel through back door but there's obstacle at the main hall, bodyguard. Too many of them.

Bitch-sensei volunteer to distract them by playing a piano while we go to the stairs.Did I mention there's a piano in the middle of the hall?

Anyways she gives us signal that she can't distract them for too long so we need to hurry up and get the damn antidote.

Octopus remind us to act like an ignorant rich kids. But there's no need to because all the people that went past us just ignore us.

A guy with a handkerchief cover his half face walk to us from the another side. At first we thought nothing but two stupid classmates of mine run past Karasuma and attack the guy because he looks suspicious 🙄.

The guy takes something from his back pocket and throw it at them but Karasuma quickly pull their shirt collar and take the hit. It's some sort of gas.

The others yell his name in worry. The half-mask guy just laugh and said that Karasuma will slowly die because of something that I don't bother to hear.

He takes out a cellphone to call his boss but Karasuma kick it out of gis grasp in a flash. The guy panicked as he quickly turn around to get lost but we already block all the hallway. By we I mean my classmates, I just stand behind Karasuma and watch how the event will play out.

The man and Karasuma talk a bit then he defeat that guy with a kick on his face. "*whistle* What a nice kick".

------------------------------------------------------------

Next, we meet a weirdo again. He clench his fist and looks at it while saying something. Suddenly, he says that we can come out from our hiding place.

By the looks of it, he wants a fight but Karasuma still not recover. Just like the guy before, he attempts to call his boss and inform him about us.

A red hair guy, Karma is his name I think. He uses a nearby plant and smash the phone on the weirdo hand. It shatter to piece as he looks at Karma intensely.

"Are you a coward that you want to inform your boss about us that quick? How about you fight me like a man and not a coward", Karma said as he smirks.

The weirdo accept his challenge and start to fight but he play dirty. When Karma was about to finish him off, he take out the same gas bottle as the guy before and point it at Karma.

It seems like he unconscious as the weirdo hold his head and bring him to the air. He talks about not wasting time then Karma suddenly attacks him with the same method.

He has handkerchief cover his nose and mouth while he grins evily. The weirdo is in disbelief, never thought that you'll lost to a kid huh.

Karasuma tell them to tie him properly because he still dangerous even though he's been tied. Karma, just like his name, gives back the karma to the weirdo.

I think I saw a chilli sauce and wasabi sauce inside his bag. I pray you live through all of the torture.Anyways--

------------------------------------------------------------

We come across a club. Y'know where people dancing and drinking, I bet there are lot of people underage inside.

The girls volunteer to go but Karasuma disagree, he said it's too dangerous for them. Then everyone head's turn to a blue hair kid. He dresses like a girl and enter the club to accompany the girls.

In the end, they successfully open the door to the stairs for us. You know what, I'm not bother to focus anymore.

TIME SKIP

We at the rooftop. Let me specifically says, it's me and the blue hair kid with a grown ass man that I don't know who, additionally we don't have any escape route but I can just jump to the other side with ease except that I don't want to reveal myself.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Yo guys

It's a chapter for a special day even tho it's a short🥳🥳

It should be a special chapter but my mind is so blank and I have no idea what to write😅