#6

"So, that's your demand?", Koro-sensei asked."Yes. We'd like to use the right to destroy tentacles during summer camp", Isogai stated.

"You're going to destroy my tentacles at the island that surrounds by the sea, which is my very weakness to try and take my life. I'll be honest with you all, you've become a formidable student. You all have your report cards to show to your parents. As for this...", Koro-sensei take out papers and a red pen, then use his speed to write something on the papers, "This's my personal report cards for you.

He tossed the paper up to make it seem like it a raining paper, which is full of perfect circles with his face. They all watched in awed except for someone."You made full use of the first semester's basics. Study hard even during your summer break and strive hard to assassinate me.

Kunugigaoka's Class E juniors, Assassination Classroom. We've officially done with the first semester's basic lessons!!", Koro-sensei exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bbb POV

I'm resting under a tree near the place where all my classmates are training their shooting style. I don't see Karma anywhere, so he must be skipping the training again. If he can, then so am I and besides, I'm not in the mood today.

I see Bitch-sensei's teacher and she suddenly runaway towards the class building. Heh, she must be getting scolded by her teacher. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

-----

3rd POV

"Thank you for your help", Karasuma-sensei said."No worries but I have a complicated matter, I couldn't contact those outstanding assassins"."Was it when they heard even the pros failed one after one another, they got scared?", he asked.

"It's possible. We can only depend on them now. Besides, he's not here today", Lovro said."He's gone to Mount Everest as he said he would", he informed him." That's good then. Keeping the strategy a secret is essential in the assassination", Lovro said then read the plan that students of class E had prepared to kill their beloved teacher.

"I see. First, destroying his eight tentacles according to the agreement. Then the whole class jumps in immediately to deliver the fatal blow. I understand up to this point. But what's this 'psychological attack ' right at the beginning?".

"First, we go all out on him to slow him down", Nagisa replied to him." Koro-sensei was looking at pornographic magazines before this".

'You must keep this a secret from the class '.

"He even gave us popsicles. As if a popsicle is good enough to keep our mouth shut", Maehara exclaimed with an evil grin." We're going to make a concerted effort to teach him a lesson!!", Terasaka's group followed suit with the same evil grin.

"We'll use that information to blackmail him. We'll use this method to put him into a corner", Nagisa explained. 'A very cruel assassination method ', thought the pro assassin with a sweatdrop.

3rd POV

The pro assassin is commenting on the students shooting ability. After he is done, Nagisa comes up to him and ask him a question about who's the top assassin. Lovro give him the answer then said that he'll teach the blue hair boy a technique that can be used in the assassination.

------------------------------------------

" Welcome to the Fukuma Resort Hotel. Please have some tropical fruit juice", said the waiter as he served the said water.

They all enjoy the bright and beautiful scenery on the beach. They planned to distract Koro-sensei and survey around the hotel at the same time.

A group will be company by Koro-sensei to do their activities while the others roamed around the hotel to prepare for an assassination attempt tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------