#2

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Karasuma POV

"Now let's start our fight,shall we?",said Boboiboy.

Takaoka and Boboiboy get into a fighting stance,ready to attack each other.

Boboiboy start the fight first.He close his eyes for a while.'What he's up to?',I thought while watching him open his eyes.

Boboiboy POV

I open my eyes and show Takaoka-sensei how innocent I am.Then I walked towards him with smile on my face.The space between me and him is 1 meter.Then I said to him with my Thorny voice,"Ne ne Takaoka-sensei......go die?",I pretend to shot him with my hands that form of a gun.

Then he fell backwards with saliva come out from his mouth."W-wh-what's t-that?? W-wh-who are y-you??!",he asked me while pointing his finger to me."Me?? I'm your..nightmare!",I said with a slight chuckle."You lost,sensei.Now you will go and never come back",I said while pointing my knife on his neck.

"Nyuehehehe,it's dangerous to pointing a knife to someone else Boboiboy-kun.We don't want someone to hurt,do we?",said a big yellow octopus to me then he eat the knife."Who are you?",I asked."I'm your homeroom teacher.My name's Koro-sensei".
I looked at Takaoka terrified face and he suddenly said something that I don't understand,"Just you wait! I'll tell the superiors about this! They will send a new people to teach the--",but he being cut by someone.

"You know Takaoka-sensei.As a teacher,you can't use
violence to teach students and as for the government,you don't have to worry.I will not let them send a dangerous person to be a teacher in my school.I come to see how you teaching them but I see you fail as a teacher.So here take this",Principal said while shoving the resign paper in Takaoka mouth."I'm the principal and this is my school,so I'm the only one who can choose who will be a teacher in this school.Got that?".

I looked at this person face and thought,'I think I've seen his face before..but where?....oh yeah!He's my father's friend!'.He looked at me.I looked back."Akihiko-kun? Is that you?",he ask. "S-se-sensei! W-what are y-you doing here!",I said with panic in my voice.If someone know me,they will know that I'm using my normal voice."I'm a principal in this school and I'm the one who should ask you.So,what are you doing here?"."A-ah..y-you see...I-i can't tell you...Captain will be angry with me..",I replied."Oh,I see".

Students POV

'He know principal???!!Who is he???',yelled everyone in their head.

Teachers POV

'He know principal? We have to be careful with him',Karasuma and Irina thought.

'Nyuehehe~ Such a interesting kid.Can't wait to see what he capable of',thought Koro-sensei.

Boboiboy POV

Thorny personalities come out,I can't help myself.I don't want sensei to upset with me because of my new self."Asano-sensei.."."Hm?".    "A-are you upset with me?",I ask him."of course not.Why you think like that,Akihiko-kun?",Asano-sensei said then pat my head."Because...I'm a bad boy! You always said to me to be a good boy...but I failed you...Asano-sensei..I'm sorry...",I said then look down.