#4

Boboiboy POV

'That octopus make us study more for the final exam.Everyone get 3 clone of him.He said if we get the highest score of each subject,we get to shot one of his tentacles...So boring..*yawn*..' .

-----

"I'll undermine Class E's performance by hook or by crook .Is that what really you thought about me?",asked Principal Asano."No.But this old mule here stubornly suspects everyone",said Bitch-sensei. "Don't worry.This school has a special way of teaching the student's performance aren't decide by the school,but by the students themselves.I won't do anything",replied the primcipal.

S

K

I

P

T

I

M

E

"The best invidual score will destroy one tentacle",said Nagisa.They still discussing about what Koro-sensei had said but suddenly,Tomohito's phone make a 'ring' noise.

"Kazutaka?"

"Hello,how are you? Haven't see you since the match"

"You really took care of me then.I did say I'll have my revenge in high school,but I worried about whether ypu'd make it there"

"Hehehe.You're acting like a snob"

"I'm telling you this because right now,the specially promoted Class A is gathered at the conference room for an independent study group.And the core members are known as 'The Five Greats'.They are the pride of our school...

SPECIALLY PROMOTED CLASS A,BACKGROUND OF THE FIVE GREATS

..He scored second place during the midterms! He aims to enter the mass media world and has overwhelming social awareness! President of the broadcasting society,Araki Teppei ....

..He score third place in midterms! He dominates humanities and he's a wise poet.Secretary of the Student Council,Sakakibara Ren! ....

..He scored fourrth in midterms! A king at memorising things who is out to get Karma.President of the biology club,Koyama Natsuhiko! ....

..He scored fifth in the midterms.He has a sharp tongue and superior language skills developed in L.A. Meeting Leader of the Student Council,Seo Tomoya! ...

"Was that you doing the narration just now?",asked Tomohito.

"Hehehe...I've always wanted to try it out .... And right above all of them...He scored first place in the national trial exam! He got perfect scores in all subjects! He has leadership in his genes.President of the Student Council,Asano Gakushu! ..."

"He is the director only son "

"They have ability to lead.Asano had perfect scores in every subject.Plus every subject's experts.These are 'The Five Greats'.They don't want you to come back to the main campus.If this continue..."

"Thank you for your concern,Kazutaka.But please don't worry.Our aim isn't to leave class E.But for the sake of achieving our goal,we need to do better than Class A in the exams.Just watch,we'll work hard",said Tomohito.