Chapter 7

get ready for a long chapter!

Jonah and I followed a guy in a cart, filming him as we made our way to the back of to the Pharmacy.

"Oh, no, I mean, I wouldn't callmyself a filmmaker, like, capital F. We'll see how it all cuts together in the end."

"Extra dirty for a naughty little girl." Tate's voice said as I turned to him.

"Okay, you pervert, just give me the pregnancy test!" My eyes widened as I saw Amy and she saw me with the same expression.

"I--uh."

"Go." I said as she ran off.

Sighing I turned to Jonah, who's eyes were wide and holding the camera, which was still on.

"Turn off the camera." I snapped before heading to the bathrooms.

My back rested against the wall as Jonah stood in front of me, his hand rested in mine.

The bathroom door opened as Amy came out, we quickly turned around 'studying' the bulletin board.

"Were you two just waiting for me?" Amy asked.

"N-no, we didn't even know you were..."

"We were just checking out the fliers here. Sal's looking for a roommate, so that's, uh..."

"It's negative." Amy said.

"I am not pregnant."

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." I sighed in relief.

"Well, it's complicated, 'cause, you know, at first I was really panicked, and, I don't know, I started having other feelings..."

"Oh, God." Jonah said.

"Okay, dick, sorry I'm boring you." Amy said.

"No, no, it's not..." Jonah held his stomach.

"I... I just suddenly..." He stopped, it looked like he was about to throw up so he ran into the bathroom.

"Out of my way, Rodriguez." Dina ran through us as I rose a brow.

"What the hell is going on?"

I went to the front where everyone was with my bag of Imodium and Pepto-Bismol.

"Okay, everyone, here's the sitch: It appears that everyone in the store got very ill from food poisoning, probably from our potluck. Oh well, sacré bleu...." We all looked at Glenn.

"You know, stuff happens. As you can see, though, I am, uh... I am staying very calm. I took a pill. I don't think it did anything, though. Oh, I like this store." Glenn said as I went beside Jonah.

"I just wanna go home. I can't do this." Cheyenne whined but I didn't blame her.

"I'm one of those people who hates being sick." Mateo said.