Epilogue 12: From That Day

"huh? i wouldnt know.. i was sleeping but perhaps i could hear you voice..?"

"maybe that's the case.. maybe it was your dream.. but it's not that.. i've never heard this tory from you before.."

"what do you mean? you did say a lot of strange this were happening this time.."

"yea.. but it's for the first time!.. i've heard all stories from you.. but this time it's different.."

"that's.."

"i wonder why?.. there must be a reason.. did i do something different this time? or did Dr ichiri..? No something like that would affected things by now..then why... why Haruto's memory different this time??

"memory... Maybe.. resonance?"

"perhaps.. there is a chance.. but i haven't done anything like it.. like the last 10 days.. i can't think of any other time..then dr ichiri must have... but when?"

"hey Aoi.. isn't it after you came back?"

"huh?"

"well, your memories of that timeline where you saved me was erased, right? because you die.."

"yea that's what happens, but.. but then that means i have done something ! and  already know what i am going to do"

"what will you do?"

"i am going to tell you the story of the well to overwrite your memories.. i say my farewells.. that's it.. i think.."

"yea.. that's probably it.. i know!!.. did you hold my hand?"

"huh?"

"my hand... when you said you'll be waiting for me, you were holding my hand."

"huh! N-no I won't do that!"

"Didn't you hold my hand,, like handshake?"

"no way.. i would never.." she blushed.. suddenly she thought of something and was shocked..

meanwhile haruto continued..

"ohh i see, that's the only thing i can think of.."

She moved back.. with shock.. but haruto wasnt looking at her.. he continued speaking..

"we held hands.. perhaps those who time leap can resonate when they hold hand!.. nah if it was that easy.. we'd probably have done it many times already.. hmmm.. hey Aoi, has there never been.. something like.."

he looked at her going away from him

"Aoi?.. well lets just try to shake hands..Maybe although it didnt work out before,because you have time leaped so much. now it's possible to.. uhhh.. Aoi?.. can i hold your hands?"

"No.."

"huh.."

"NO"

""what.. do you mean?"

he stepped closer towards her..

"Don't!" she stopped him at once.. " haruto..don't come near me!.."

"Aoi? What's wrong? why are you suddenly.."

"because i've.. never

never touched you before.."

to be continued...