Chapter 10:- Ticking Sounds

"Huh?? What do you mean by alone Riku?"
" see. You know where the files are right?."
"Yea"
"And we know that a guy will attack us anyway. So I assume there are cameras in underground basement too".
" but wouldn't me going inside would make more sense?. I mean I have been there before too right"
"That's not what I want .I want you to guard me .and see who follows me."
" but won't you be caught?"
" well we'll atleast know the guy. And then you can report to the police.."
"but what if they don't trust me?"
" Then you time travel back to Monday?"
"Dude? I don't even know how to do that..I mean what if it doesn't happen? "
"Then we give up"
"..huh? Riku...."
"Hahaha..well see..it's better than doing nothing right?"
"but.."
"No buts.. meet me at Kakeru's room after 20 mins.. we'll get ready. And yea ..if you happen to go back to time , then I'll tell you a secret that only I know. So that I can believe it"
"Yea? What is it?"
" I have stole your camera back then and hid it somewhere. You probably don't remember it"
"y-yea.. I don't .."
Riku left. Haruto made up his mind to help him and went to Kakeru's room right after 20 mins. As he went inside he saw nobody there.. there was a letter written on the bed. Haruto went and picked it up.

Dear Haruto,
I know you are stubborn and won't listen. So I decided that I'll go on my own. And if I managed to get the files, I'll place it behind the flowerpots kept there. Don't panic. Things will go better

Meanwhile Riku just entered the basement.
'Alright this is the file. Let's get out soon now ' he thought.
He went out and kept the files behind the flower pots . Just as he was leaving the place, few guards came up. He was surrounded.
" shit. That's it for me.. Haruto..it's all upto you know"
And so they took him away.

On the other hand , Haruto rushed on to the ground floor. He asked few nurses . They told that yes there was a trespass by a boy with light brown hair. It seems that the guards escorted him. He had no time..he went near the flower pots and found the files and rushed home.
"damn it. I can't understand these medical terms. Yes... doctor Ichiri might help."
He went to his clinic.his receptionist kadoma was there.
"Yo Haruto!"
"Hey!. Is the doctor in.?"
"Yea, he is in"
He went inside..
"Ohh , Haruto..!. What's the matter?"
"Umm doctor!.. I neee your help!.. "
He handed the documents.. and explained everything about Riku and the hospital.
"Ohh I see, but Haruto.. this might be dangerous"
" So the hospital is really upto something bad?"
"yes it's stated here"
"So we can save Kakeru and Honaka right?"
"...haru-"
"And what about Riku. Do you think he is alright?"
"Well yeah. With cops perhaps. But I'm not sure either. Either ways what do you intend to do?"
"we could bring them to police and broadcast it right?"
"Let me be straight to the point .. that won't work "
"I mean yea it's difficult."
"That's not it. There is one possibility to do so"
"Really?? "
"Yes, but do you know why your idea won't work?".
"the cops won't believe us"
"yes that's there, but the whole process and the court costs are too much. It can take years. That's not enough right. That's the thing. Time..."
" yeaa.. that's too long. But then tell me doctor.. how's it possible?"
" well yea I'll tell you but you need to agree and answer fee questions."
" yea say.. I'm ready"
"Firstly.. in future, if anybody asks you about these, don't involve my name."
"Yea yea . Surely"
"And secondly.., actually before that Haruto...I want to confirm something.."
"yea?"
".. are you anyhow.. happening to be...

...time leaping??"

To be continued...