Rescuing the Slaves 1

Hi there my name is Ash Ketchum and a lot of stuff happened. Four years have passed since me and my friends ment Kukui, Burnet, and Risa. I'll explain all that has happened. First of all I am 10, Clemont is 10, Mallow is 10, Bonnie is 5, and Serena is 11. We live on the planet Earth and the ruler of Gaia (Earth) is King Giovanni. On the news for the past 4 years things have changed. There are new members of the Elite Four and Lords.

Since the former Elite member Maxie was a spy they had to replace him and also only 2 Elite Four members said they were, Country Destroyer Cynthia and Dragon Master Lance. Leon was defeated by a 9 year old boy who specialized in electric types, Volkner!! This was an historical event in the nation, the youngest Elite Four member was a 36 year old but at age 10 Volkner became one of the strongest trainers in the world. The person that replaced Maxie was Brandon the former leader of the battle frontier brains!!!!

The Kingdom of Gaia is split into 9 regions and each region has a Lord governing it. The Lord of region 1 is King Giovanni Oak, it is where the royal castle is located and it's capital. The Lord of region 2 is Archie Neptune, he is called the conqueror of the earth's sea's, and the only person to ever tame the legendary pokemon Kyogre , and the current leader of the Neptune clan. The Lord of region 3 is Normal Maple, an extremely strong pokemon trainer and the current leader of the Maple Clan. The Lord of region 4 is Wulfric Cryosphere, Lord Wulfric is called the Frosted Golem and is the current head of the Cryosphere clan. The Lord of region 5 is Dragon Master Clair, cousin of Elite Four Lance and granddaughter of former Elite Four member Drayden and also daughter of former Lord Drasna. The Lord of region 6 is Lysandre, a talented individual who worked his way from the bottom to the top of the "food chain." The Lord of region 7 is Lusamine, she is the founder of the Aether Foundation, the one who discovered the ultra wormholes and the ultra beast who come from it, a former general in the army, and the keeper of what was believed to be the first pokeball, Magearna. The Lord of region 8 for over 60 years was former Elite Four member Lord Mustard but a year ago he retired and now the new Lord of region 8 is Lord Chairmen Rose. The Lord of region 9 is Steven Stone, he runs the biggest prison in the world, Fort Stone, his family called the Iron Fortress because of how his family has defended attacks for centuries.

During these 4 years Burnet and Kukui taught us more about this world and its history. We are eternally grateful, but I think it's time that we left them.

-Current Time-

Burnet: Are you sure about this!?

Ash: Yes, It's time we move on

Burnet: B-but!! -Tearing up-

Risa: Mom didn't we tell you this 2 years ago!!

Burnet: Yes, but I didn't know it was going to hurt this much!

Kukui: -puts hand on Burnet's shoulder- Come on, it time for the bird to get out the cage

Everyone: So Generic..

Kukui: I've been working on that!!

Kukui: Anyway, Ash when you get to Region 8, there will be an someone there to pick you up

Ash: Ok -nods-

(Let me explain, Kukui asked his friend Leon, a former Elite Four member to get in hold with the Former Lord Mustard. I'm hoping that Mustard knows the secrets of Aura or whatever my strange powers are)

Risa: Don't forget about me!! -winks-

(Risa is trying to become a Pokemon Ranger, so she is going to region 3 to attend school there)

Clemont: I'll become an amazing scientist just you wait Ash!!

Bonnie: I can't believe I'm going to be stuck with this idiot... -sighs-