Get to the Airport!!!

Korrina: Even since I was born, I was compared to my sister Bea. We are twins but look nothing alike. I could tell even as a child that my parents favored Bea more, they treated her better, they praised her more, but it's for good reason. Bea is better than me in everything, I have never beaten her once in anything.

Ash: Don't tell me she bullies you!?

Korrina: NOOO!!! That's far from it!! I'm the younger one by 2 minutes but she treats me like her equal. When I get in trouble she takes the blame for me, she's everything I want to be. I have no right to be jealous, but I just can't help it. All the other nobles also know that she is a prodigy, but then me, no matter how hard I train she is just better, she trains more than me, she studies more, she's tries her best each and every time.......my big sister Bea is my closest friend, she has not once thought of herself as better than me.

Korrina: I just want to not be a burden to her, to not be inferior!!!

Ash: -puts hand on Korrina's shoulder- There's something my dad once said to me, "Everything in this world was created by our father, Arceus, the sun is there to guide us through the day, and the moon guides us through the night."

Ash: "The stars have a meaning to them, I love to think that when people or pokemon pass away they are reincarnated as a new star that fills the galaxy, our loved one's look over us and light up along with the moon to guide to a rightful heavenly life."

Ash: I know you're probably thinking that what does it have to do with you, well, that statement my dad made has many different meanings and ways to interrupt it.

Ash: One of the meanings I found out is that we are all stars, sometimes one star shines brighter than another. Look at the sun and the moon, the sun is way bigger than the moon, everyone sees the sun, but at night the moon doesn't get the same treatment but in the end, it is just as important as the sun, it has its own unique shine, it's own self-value, it's own will, the moon is not insignificant, it's far from it!! People might not see it because they are sleeping but to those who are awake, it's a light, a beautiful light that helps all over the earth!!

Ash: Do you understand me Korrina!! Do not think of yourself as inferior, you are the moon!! You shine and help in your own way. We may have not even known each other for a day, but I can tell that you are a kind person, you love to be free.

Korrina: I don't deserve those amazing words. I am not nice, I'm a selfish person who is jealous of my amazing sister when she has been protecting me for years.

Ash: KORRINA!!! You came to another region with no money, back up clothes, or anything just to see your grandfather's new student. You even helped out the kids when you had no obligation to do so. Honestly, I can't wait to know more about you, your really funny too hang out with and you're my newest friend after all -smiles-

-They get off the Ferris Wheel after a couple of rounds-

Ash: I know where we can go come on- grabs her hands and runs-

Ash: We're here!!

Korrina: A roller skating rink?

Ash: Yeah!! Let's try it

Korrina: But I don't know how to skate!

Ash: Me too!! It will be a new experience for the both of us!!

-On the rink-

Korrina: Don't let go Dont let go!!!

Ash: I won't let go, calm down

Korrina: -takes a breath- Ok let's go

Ash: That's good!! -push Korrina-

Korrina: Wait you said you were go- -falls on the ground- Ow, why did you push me