Aether Experience, The Evergrowing Nightmare

Clemont's POV

I looked all around me not seeing a thing, it was pitch black all around. I tried moving but it felt like I was underwater, the air was dense, and I got a creepy vibe. "What is going on?"

"Hello Clemont"

I heard this ominous voice from all around me, it was omnipresent. "Who are you! Where are you!"

"You know who I am Clemont and you will soon find out."

Suddenly light fills the pitch-black space with Clemont's hold classroom. "My old classroom?" I hovered around the space further and checked the date on the calendar and I realized what this day is. "Why am I here, why this day!!! Who the hell are you!!! I heard a voice from the entrance of the classroom door and quickly panicked.

Meyer: Have some faith will ya!!

Chief Riley: Meyer I told you and Autumn that she shouldn't have another child!!

Meyer: She could still survive

Chief Riley: Meyer you have to prepare for the worst, I estimated with the doctors that there is a 19% chance of her living

Meyer: That's still 19%. We both wanted another child, and knew what the risk could be -lifts head- I want her to have this child!

Chief Riley: -sighs-

It took me a while to realize that they couldn't see me. It was about 7:00 Am and school started at 8:00 so I had to wait a while.

"Hey dark voice what is the point of showing me this!!?"

"It's only a matter of time my friend

"We are not friends!! Show yourself already!!"

"Impatient aren't we?" It laughed. "Just sit back and watch the show."

Everything that they went exactly as it did before, now it was at the moment when my mom died.

Clemont: Mommy? Mommy!!!

"Why are you showing me my old memories?"

Another white light entered the room changing everything. I saw myself standing in front of Bonnie talking to her about something.

Bonnie: Clemont what's wrong?

Clemont: It's you...

Bonnie: -points to herself- Me?

Clemont: It's your fault my mother died!!! You killed her!!

"Isn't this how you truly feel, Clemont?"

"Don't be ridiculous!! I would never blame Bonnie for that, it's not her fault!!!

"Is that what you keep telling yourself? Here I'll show you what you really want to do."

I looked back at me and Bonnie.

Bonnie: -tears filling her eyes- Wha-t? Big brother

Clemont: -slaps her to the ground- I am not your brother!!

"No, don't say that!!"

Clemont: -goes into a kitchen and grabs a knife-

Bonnie: Clemont what are you doing!!

"Stop!!!" I quickly speeded over to protect Bonnie, but the fake me passed right through me. "I can't touch them, what the hell!!" I screamed.

Clemont: I been wanting to do this for a very long time

Bonnie: But brother, don't you love me?

Clemont: -gives her a cold stare- I have never loved and never will, goodbye!!