"Come here, Kirishima"

It was somewhere around 5:00 or 6:00 at night. Class 1-A was training especially hard during these times when crime is at its highest peak, because who wouldn't expect another attack after their Symbol of Peace has retired.

Everyone was working on perfecting their quirk to the best of their ability. While behind the scenes, the LOV is right about to retrieve their double agent and take them back to the hideout.

At the LOV

"Are you ready, Tomura?" said Kurogiri in a well-mannered tone.

"Yeah yeah, just make it already," Shigaraki said annoyingly.

"And make it snappy," commanded Dabi.

"Ooo make what stabby!?" an overly excited Toga asked.

"I said snappy, Toga"

"Oh, hehe, sorry I just want to stab something!"

"We know Toga, we know." Dabi said unimpressed.

Back at UA

All of the sudden, a warp gate appears out of thin air. Out comes Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga and finally Kurogiri.

Kirishima's breath hitched as he saw his fellow villains, "Dammit," he thought, "did they have to make such an entrance?"

"Everyone stay back!" said the man with the scruffy black hair and bags under his eyes.

"Come here, Kirishima," said in a commanding manner.

Kirishima started walking towards this villain as if it was second nature, and in an instant this witty and overly expressive boy became lifeless. With each step, the young red-haired boy took, came past memories of his time spent at UA. All the friendships and relationships he had built throughout the past year, gone.

Was he sad? Actually, it was as if the weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He was quite relieved really. Now he no longer had to put on this happy and charming act, which he believed was tiresome and exhausting.

As Kiri was walking towards Shigaraki, he felt something, rather someone, grab his wrist making him stop in his tracks.