"I thought we were friends..."

"Oi, shitty hair, what do you think you're doing?"

It was Bakugo. He seemed concerned as to why his friend was obeying the villain's commands, and honestly who wouldn't?

As he continued to walk towards the warp gate, all Kirishima could hear was the muffled sounds of his concerned friend and his fellow classmates questioning the whole ordeal.

"You... you're the traitor... aren't you?" Bakugo's voice hitched.

Silence.

"No... tell me it isn't true.."

Nothing but complete silence.

"Isn't it true Kirishima?" chimed in Shiggy

Even after that being said, Kiri still said not one word. All he did was blankly stare back at his fellow classmate.

"Nobody's life will be taken... not for today at least." Shigaraki said slyly while walking through the warp gate, "We only came for him, don't worry. Let's go Kirishima."

About to hear through the warp gate, the young red-haired boy was stopped by Bakugo's voice. The same voice that belonged to a trusted friend of his.

"I thought we were friends... I trusted you... I thought.." trembled Bakugo.

For some odd reason Kiri felt guilty, he felt as if what he was doing was wrong. As if hurting someone who trusted him wasn't right. But this guilt only lasted a second, then Kirishima snapped back into reality.

"Oh Bakugo... we were never friends to being with. I simply used you and you were too dumb to realize it, a villain can never be friends with some wannabe hero. My job is to crush you, that's all this every was." said Kirishima with a smirk.

And just like that, the red-haired villain was gone. He had just disappeared out of thin air, as if he had never existed in the first place.