"Todoroki...take down your wall."

Everyone was in shock. One, because who knew that the traitor of UA would be none other than their beloved classmate Kirishima Eijiro. And two, they couldn't believe that THE Bakugo Katsuki was sobbing uncontrollably and having a breakdown.

Midoriya, Uraraka, and Todoroki tried everything in their power to comfort Bakugo on his loss, but nothing seemed to work.

"No no no no, NO! ALL OF YOU STAY AWAY... just stay away..." Bakugo screams as his voice cracks due to the fact that the one person he completely trusted in this world had left him to rot.

Todoroki completely follows the sobbing boy's request and decides to build an ice barrier around Bakugo because he respects his wishes to be alone.

Of course, Todoroki wanted to help the blonde-haired boy in a time like this because he knows the feeling of loss. But really, what was he to do? How could his words reach him?

"Huh? Todoroki why did you put up a barrier?" Midoriya questions the dual-haired boy.

"He wishes to be alone, I'm simply respecting his needs." Todoroki states in a calm manner.

After seeing his childhood friend in such a state, the green-haired boy wanted nothing but to desperately help Bakugo.

"Todoroki...take down your wall." Midoriya states in a low tone.

"Midoriya, let him be he needs to calm down and you need to calm down as wel-"

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW, HUH?? YOU DON'T KNOW HIM LIKE I DO. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS. I KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS. HE NEEDS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW, HE NEEDS ME. SO TAKE DOWN YOUR WALLS AND LET ME IN. LET ME HELP HIM PLEASE...just let me save him please..."

Todoroki was stunned. He had never seen Midoriya act like this, let alone should and get frustrated.

"Al...alright.." The dual-haired boy says hesitantly.

Todoroki then takes down a part of his ice barrier to let the green-haired boy inside. Before letting him inside, Todoroki stops Midoriya.

"Todoroki...?"

"Please help him..."

"I will, don't worry"

Midoriya then enters the ice barrier to see his childhood friend balled-up in the corner of the room.

Not a word was spoken after the young boy entered the barrier, it was awkward to say the least...

A few seconds had passed and still, nothing was said. They simply sat in silence and neither of them dared to speak.

Midoriya then gained the courage to say something, but was quickly interrupted by Bakugo.