"What's wrong with me?"

Kirishima's POV

As we got back to the hideout, I was given praise from almost everyone there. They had told me I'd done a great job, but all I really did was follow what I was told to do. Is that really something I should be proud of? For some reason I wasn't proud of myself, usually it feels great to receive praise from others. But this praise was different, it felt filthy.

I felt so dirty, like I was somehow in the wrong. What could I have possibly done wrong, I did what I was supposed to, so what is this feeling of uneasiness that's taking hold of my body. Why do I feel so sick?

I decided to head to my room and try and figure out exactly what was causing this disgusting and unwanted feeling. Once I entered my room, I was greeted with a mess.

"Meh, I'll clean it later"

With that, I plopped myself face first onto the bed which creaked in response. A sudden wave of drowsiness had overwhelmed me, but it wasn't as overwhelming as the weird uneasy feeling.

"Oh right, I still have to figure out what's the cause of that."

I suddenly sat up on the bed and started to pick my brain to find out exactly what I had been feeling.

All I could think about is what had happened earlier today. More specifically, all I could think about is the look on Bakugo's face. He looked so betrayed and let down.

"Why did he look at me like that?"

Suddenly, memories of what had been said seemed to rush into my head, quick and unannounced.

"I thought we were friends..."

We are friends, what do you mean?

"Oh Bakugo... we were never friends to begin with...."

No, we were always friends, what was I saying?

"I simply used you and you were too dumb to realize it..."

No no no, I never used you. You were my friend, no wait, you ARE my friend. Friends don't use friends, I'm your friend I promise!

"My job is to crush you, that's all this ever was."

N-no no, it wasn't. I truly didn't mean to hurt you.

"Why? Why was I so cold towards him? Why did I sound so rude? I didn't mean it. I promise I didn't, I didn't want to hurt you. If it wasn't intended then why did I still do it? What is this feeling, why am I suddenly so sad? What's wrong with me?"

Without even realizing it, tears had been bursting down the sides of my cheeks. They kept flowing and they didn't stop, and I let them. They burned and were stinging the corners of my eyes so badly that I couldn't see anything. Everything around me was blurred, but yet I didn't stop. I deserved the pain that came with those hot and stinging tears, hell I deserved even worse...

(A/N: MWAHAHAHA FINALLY IM BAACCKKK!!!! hehe i've risen from the dead my lovely lovely readers, did ya miss me? dumb question cause i know ya did (: JDHJSHJ IM SORRY ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!)