"I FEEL BROKEN DEKU"

Bakugo POV:

"...Come out and be with people who can relate to how you're feeling." said the green-haired boy sitting across from me.

How I'm feeling? How could you you or anyone else out there know how I'M feeling? Do you honestly think you know how it feels?

To feel like shit. A broken tool that's been casted aside because there's no need for it anymore.

"I don't want to hear that bullshit, that you think you know me. That you think you know how I'm feeling right now. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY YOU KNOW M-"

"THEN TELL ME! TALK TO ME! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU'RE FEELING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE KACCHAN I'M GENUINELY INTERESTED IN WHAT'S GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW!"

"FINE YOU WANT TO KNOW?"

"YES I DESPERATELY WANT TO KNOW"

"I FEEL BROKEN DEKU. USELESS AND UNWANTED. LIKE I'M NOT NEEDED ANYMORE, AS IF THE REMAINING TIME I HAD TO BE HAPPY JUST SUDDENLY VANISHED. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? THAT I FEEL LIKE THERE'S SOME SORT OF PROBLEM WITH ME. THAT HE LEFT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I DID. NO, YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS SHIT SO JUST GO AND LEAVE."

What's wrong with me? There's someone in front of me trying to help, so why do I hate him for it? All he wants is to make sure I'm okay, so why do I want to hurt him so bad?

"Kacchan..."

Oh right, that's why. Those eyes. The way he looks at me like I'm some lost, scared, little puppy. I'm not some fragile thing that needs to be coddled everything something goes wrong.

I'm not weak, I don't need you or your help. I'm capable of doing things on my own. I don't need anyone, I especially didn't need Kiri. I'm just fine without him.

But why do those words feel like lies? Why do I feel like I'm at a loss, like I feel empty?

You know how when you say words over and over again they start to sound weird? "Everything is going to be just fine. Just fine. Just fine."

If everything will truly be "just fine" then why do I feel a pit in my stomach?

Why did he leave me? Was it something I said? Was it something I did? Was it because I wasn't nice enough? He's gone and it's my fault that he left, if I had been a better person then maybe he would've stayed. Maybe if I hadn't treated him like shit, this never would've happened. He would still be here.

He's not a villain. He's not a bad guy. If anyone is the villain here, it's me. I'm the bad guy. I'm the one who's angry all the time, and yelling and causing problems. I'm just some broken tool who's only good for battle. He's better off without me. He deserves a nicer friend, someone who won't cause problems. It's my fault he's gone, he left because of me. Because I'm useless and disposable, it's all my fault...