002

Info key: (l/c) = lip colour

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) began to watch the game called 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' with great interest. 

It seemed that 'Satome-san' was winning. 

(Y/N) noticed 'Jabami-san' whip out a compact mirror and wondered what she was doing with it.

 Then it hit (Y/N) like a train, 'She checking for somebody sending signals!'. 

It was a smart move on Jabami-san's behalf and allowed her to win the game. 

Satome-san began to sweat as she knew she couldn't pay Jamabi-san. 

"Congratulations on your win Jabami-senpai!" (Y/N) said while clapping.

 Everyone turned their heads towards (Y/N) and were shocked that someone managed to slip into the classroom. 

Their eyes looked her from top to bottom.

 She had (f/c) (f/fl) clips pinning back her hair, her eyes were a beautiful (e/c), Her lips were (l/c) and curved into a beautiful smile and a lot of the boys were eyeing her body. 

"I should probably go now, there's a house pet in my class that needs his tag." She told them before leaving the classroom. 

Everyone was still staring at where she was and questioning Who was she?

Time skip (She's back in her classroom)

(Y/N) was inside her classroom once again but she was now wearing a smirk. 

She walked over to Kageyama's desk and saw that it was covered with awful words and degrading things with a house pet tag reading 'Fido' in the middle of it. 

She lifted up his chin and smirked at him, while sitting on his thigh.

 "What's wrong Fido?" She questioned him.

 His face flushed from the contact she was making with him. 

(Y/N) grabbed the tag off his desk and put it on him. 

She began to treat him like a literal dog. 

"Who's a good boy?" She teased while petting his head like a dog after she stood up. 

She began to rub behind his ears while continuing to repeat the question teasingly. 

Kageyama was tempted to answer her with 'I'm a good boy!' so she would continuously pay attention to him but his ego was too big. 

"Aww, and here I thought that you were such a good boy Fido!" She whined while sitting on his thigh again and playing his navy blue hair. 

"I'm a good-d boy." he whispered to her. 

Her whole face brighten after hearing that and she sat on his lap to face him. 

She cupped his face in her hands and squealed. 

"I knew you were a good boy Fido!" She cheered while squishing his cheeks. 

At this point Kageyama's cheeks were burning a bright red. 

He kept thinking of what was going on, she was squishing his cheeks, pressing her bust against his chest and sitting on his lap. 

His nose began to drip out blood onto his upper lip. 

"Fido? Why is your nose bleeding?" She asked as she moved one of her hands from his cheeks to grab a tissue and wipe his nose.

 The teacher walked into the classroom just as (Y/N) stood up and walked to her desk, calm as ever. 

Kageyama on the other hand was slightly shivering from just thinking about the way her hands were all over him a moment ago. 

Time skip (after the lesson was finished)

(Y/N) walked up to Kageyama's desk from behind and pulled on his tag chain. 

"Let's go eat lunch Fido!" She said as she let go of the chain. 

She began to skip towards the door and when she got there she turned around to make that Kageyama was following. 

She saw Kageyama almost right behind her, she waited for him to hurry up then grabbed his sleeve. 

She ran towards the lunch area while dragging Kageyama. 

(Y/N) sat down at a table and motioned for Kageyama to do the same. 

He sat down beside her and (Y/N) noticed Yumeko enter the eating area.

 "You stay here Fido, I'm going to go talk to some friends." She told him as she pinched his cheek and stood up. 

She ran off to Yumeko with a grin plastered onto her face. Kageyama was sitting patiently for (Y/N). 

"Hey Iwa-chan? Is that Tobio -chan over there?" Oikawa asked Iwaizumi. 

"How would I know Shittykawa? But yeah I think it is." Iwaizumi retorted angrily. 

Oikawa walked up to Kageyama and sat down beside him. 

"Well, if it isn't To-" Oikawa didn't finish what he was saying because something caught his eye.

 "Iwa-chan! Lookie here! Tobio-chan or should I say Fido is now a house pet!"Oikawa yelled over to Iwaizumi. 

Kageyama wanted Oikawa to leave him alone but house pets have no right to say that to someone with human rights. 

"Fido~! I'm back!" (Y/N) yelled to Kageyama. 

She sat down on his thigh again and turned to Oikawa. 

"Who are you?" (Y/N) asked with disgust. 

"Oikawa Tōru, and what's your name beautiful?" Oikawa replied. 

"The person who made Fido a house pet. Now if you don't mind, please leave." She told him.

 Oikawa scowled and didn't move until Iwaizumi walked over and knocked Oikawa out. 

"Sorry about him, I know just how irritating he can be." Iwaizumi apologized to (Y/N) before grabbing the collar of Oikawa's uniform and dragging him away. 

(Y/N) stared at Iwaizumi and Oikawa out of interest then turned away.

A.N.

Who would you want to become another house pet to (Y/N)? Tell me in the comments.

Yanderes Unlocked: 7/45

Yandere Unlocked: Yumeko Jabami

"Your gambling skills are incredible! Teach me! Please!"

Yandere Unlocked: Ryota Suzui

"You're amazing! Even better than Yumeko!"

Yandere Unlocked: Mary Satome

"You're so kind to me, even though I'm a house pet!I̵̜͇̋ ̴̗͗̔w̸͙͑ä̴̩͖́͐n̴̨̉͜t̷̮͊͝ ̵͖͆̈́ỵ̸̀͠ó̷͇͝ṷ̸͍̒r̸̭̺͝ ̷̢̯̉͐k̷̳͗į̸̳̕͘n̷̦̑ḓ̴̛̺n̶̫̮̒̾ë̶̩́s̶̻̈́s̵͚̭͋ ̸̼͑͒ä̴̳́ͅl̴͇̂͘ĺ̴̦̝ ̸̟̲̀f̶̨̹͛o̶͈̜̓r̴̛̳̃ ̷̝̆̚m̸̱̓̇y̸̻̍s̵̡͂̇e̴̠̯̍ḻ̷̹͆̽f̵̮̽!"

Yandere Unlocked: Tōru Oikawa

"You ignore me all the time (Y/N) -chan! I love it when girls play hard to get~"

Yandere Unlocked: Hajime Iwaizumi

"I'll protect you from Oikawa or any other perverts.I'll just need a little something in return~"

Word count: 1000 words