009

(The second half of the questions in 007)

Info key: (f/fr) = favourite fruit

No one's P.O.V.

When (Y/N) walked into the classroom the next day, everyone stared at her. "Are you alright Kojika-san?" The teacher asked her. Her teacher Fujita Gin (Or the American/Canadian way: Gin Fujita), was one of the kindest women in the world and was concerned for (Y/N) because of what happened yesterday. "I'm fine Fujita-sensei! Is Kawanishi-san okay?" (Y/N) responded. Fujita-sensei's face went grim after what (Y/N) asked. "I guess it was going to come up anyways..." She muttered under her breath as the class looked expectantly at their teacher's answer. "Unfortunately, Kawanishi Leiko has a severe head injury and is in the hospital. If you guys would like, we can use this period to get a few things together to send to Kawanishi-san." Fujita-sensei offered. The class agreed to this and Fujita-sensei assigned different things to get to a pair of students. (Y/N) was paired up with a girl named Lily Ryuko (American/Canadian way: Ryuko Lily) to get some flowers. The duo went off of school property to go to a small nearby flower shop. While waiting for the flower order to be finished Ryuko decided to spark up a conversation. "Soooo Kojika-san, do you like (f/fr)?" Ryuko asked. (Y/N) grinned at the lavender haired girl beside her. "It's my favourite fruit, so yeah! Have you ever tried some (f/fr) candy? It's amazing!" (Y/N) replied, her (e/c) eyes shining. Both girls began to have a conversation until the lady working at the flower shop came out with the bouquet of white lilies and yellow roses. (Y/N) handed the woman ¥100,000, grabbed the bouquet and left with Ryuko by her side. When the girls got back, they were the only ones besides Fujita-sensei in the room. The girls handed their sensei the bouquet and sat down at their desks, which were beside each other. They continued conversing until everyone had returned to the classroom. "Kojika-san? Lily-san? Can you assist me in delivering Kawanishi-san's gifts?" Fujita-sensei asked the duo. Both girls looked at each other nodded then turned to their teacher and said yes. 

Time skip (to the hospital)

The three entered the hospital with (Y/N) and Ryuko holding gifts while Fujita-sensei asked to see Leiko. The girls followed Fujita-sensei to the elevator and out of it on the 5th floor to Leiko's room. Ryuko and (Y/N) set up the gifts nicely around the room for when Leiko woke up. "Fujita-sensei, I'd like to say a few things to Kawanishi-san on my own." (Y/N) told Fujita-sensei. Fujita-sensei nodded and left with Ryuko. "I'm so sorry Kawanishi-san! If I had stepped in you wouldn't be here right now! I'm so sor-" She couldn't finish her apology to Leiko before letting out a quiet sob. "I'm sorry" She whispered one more time before wiping away her tears and leaving the hospital room. Fujita-sensei squeezed (Y/N)'s shoulder to try and comfort her but (Y/N) kept her head hung low with guilt and shame. 

Time skip (Back to the school)

(Y/N) felt like crying again when people began whispering about what happened to Leiko. It felt like they're words were taunting her.

"did you hear about how badly she got hurt?"

"If I was there, I would've stopped who ever did that to her!"

"I heard someone witnessed it, but was too much of a wimp to say anything!"

"What an idiot!"

"They could've already arrested the person who harmed Kawanishi-san!"

Each comment began to feel like it was scarring her and calling her out, so she raised her hand. "May I use the bathroom?" She asked calmly. The teacher nodded and (Y/N) fled to the bathroom. She entered a stall, locked it and began to silently cry for every paining thing she was feeling.

Happy Reading! Sayonara! ~Author-san

Word count: 645 words