006

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) fell over and ended up on her back. She opened her eyes and saw some guy's head under her skirt! She shrieked then moved herself away from the boy and closer to Kageyama. Kageyama picked her up by the armpits and once she was standing up, he hugged her close to his chest as tears filled up in her eyes.

 Kageyama picked her up by the armpits and once she was standing up, he hugged her close to his chest as tears filled up in her eyes

                                                    (Like that ^)

The boy who's head was under (Y/N)'s skirt stood up. He walked over to her and put two fingers under her chin. "Well aren't you gorgeous?" He told her while leaning in close to her ear. He backed up then held out his hand "The name's Terushima Yūji, a third year at Hyakkaou Private Academy. Nice to meet ya." he introduced himself. Kageyama was about to tell him to get lost when (Y/N) grabbed his hand with both of hers "Kojika (Y/N), a first year at Hyakkaou Private Academy. Pleasure to meet you Terushima-senpai!" She responded, his face flushed at this. Most of the time when he introduced himself, girls either began to drool over him or would call him a pervert and walk away, no girl had ever done this before. 'She's different' he thought to himself. She let go of his hand and pointed to Kageyama. "And this is Kageyama Tobio, he doesn't really like people..." She said while sweat dropping. Terushima chuckled then began to walk past them but before he finished walking past them he whispered something in (Y/N)'s ear. "Nice (f/c) panties by the way." he whispered before dashing off as (Y/N) turned into a flustered mess. Kageyama patted her head soothingly "What a perv.." he mumbled under his breath. He grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and walked into a random room, two people seemed to be starting a game there. (Y/N) forgot what just happened and began to focus on the game.

Time skip (The game is finished)

(Y/N) ran up to the boy who won (Osamu) with a large grin. "Hi! I'm (Y/N) Kojika, a first year at the academy! Your strategy was incredible! What's your name?" She exclaimed with clear excitement. Osamu didn't even turn to her and shrugged. "Miya Osamu, a second year." He answered plainly. (Y/N) pouted at how unenthusiastic and rude he was being, he didn't even look at her. She yanked his arm and turned him towards her. "That was so rude! At least look at me when you're responding to my question!" She scolded him. Osamu's cheeks began to turn red while looking her in the eyes, 'Her beautiful (e/c) eyes~' he thought to himself. She put her hand on his forehead to check if he had a fever which only caused his blush to go darker. "Thank goodness! You don't have a fever." She sighed out relived. He was about say something when someone else cut in. "Hey 'Samu! Who's that?" Atsumu questioned annoyingly. "She's (Y/N) Kojika, one of the first years." Osamu said clearly upset with Atsumu. Atsumu grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and kissed the back of her gloved hand. "I'm Miya Atsumu, a second year~" Atsumu introduced himself like a flirt as (Y/N) pulled her hand away. "Now I have to change my gloves because of your disgusting lips! I don't know where those things have been!" She whined as Osamu burst out laughing at Atsumu. A hand tapped (Y/N) on the shoulder and (Y/N) turned around to face the person as Osamu continued laughing at Atsumu while Atsumu sobbed like an annoying child. The girl who tapped her shoulder had navy blue and matching eyes, she was wearing glasses and had a mole on her chin. Overall, she was beautiful! "I heard of your recent wins and wanted to gamble against you." she explained bluntly. (Y/N) nodded with stars in her eyes. "But first, you have to introduce yourself to me." (Y/N) bantered with her. "I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, a third year at the academy. Now, what's your name?" She said. "I'm Kojika (Y/N)! A first year!" (Y/N) responded before both girls sat down at the table to begin their match.

A.N.

Yanderes Unlocked: 14/45

Yandere Unlocked: Yūji Terushima

"You're different from the other girls, that's why I want to make you my girl~"

Yandere Unlocked: Osamu Miya

"You're sweeter than candy, looks like now I have a sweet tooth for you~"

Yandere Unlocked: Atsumu Miya

"Pay attention to me! You always look at 'Samu and other boys! J̸̤̖̞̇͗̇͘ų̷̀̃ş̷̻̖͎͒̅t̸̝͔̲̰͈̽͝ ̸͈̙̣̄̿̍̆͒ļ̸͆͋͘͝ò̴̞͇̼̮o̸͖̱̰̺̓k̶̢͂ ̶̗͖̗̜̖̐̎̂͊a̷̜̠̼̗̭͒̇͂t̵̡͈̹͓̔ ̸̢̛̣͍̝͈͑m̴̨̖͎̭̰̄̈́e̵̺͚̊͊̅̓̈́"

Yandere Unlocked: Kiyoko Shimizu

"You're sweet but not overbearing. I like you."

Who do you want to win the game?

a) Kiyoko 

b) You

c) It's a tie

Who is Kiyoko's house pet?

a) Ryūnosuke Tanaka

b) Hitoka Yachi

c) Both of them

d) some random guy

Which rest of the team (The yanderes) is introduced to you?

a) Karasuno 

b) Nekoma

c) Inarizaki

d) One of the other teams (It's mystery I won't tell you who)

Word count: 848 words