005

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) stared at the boys in the corner then tapped Kuroo's shoulder. "Hey Kuroo-san? Do you want to gamble?" She asked him. He quickly brightened and grabbed her hand pulling her to the nearest classroom as Yaku and Kenma trailed behind them. "Let's play red and black! ¥10,000 per card"he offered happily. She nodded and they began.

Time skip (The deck is almost finished)

Many people were crowded around the two playing 'Red and Black'. Most eyes were on the beautiful girl who happened to have the most cards. Kuroo was sweating bullets and was worried for his money, she had 34 out of 52 cards while he had 10 out of 52. "Red or Black? Kuroo since you won the last card, you chose your colour." Yaku announced as Kuroo tried to think straight. "Black" he told Yaku. Yaku flipped the card and it was black. Kuroo let out a sigh of relief as (Y/N) pouted. "Red or Black?" Yaku asked. "Red" Kuroo replied. Yaku flipped the card and it was black. (Y/N) smiled then snatched the card and put it in her pile.

Time skip (The last card)

"Red or Black, Kojika-san?" Yaku asked. "Red." She responded. Yaku flipped the card and it was red, (Y/N) grabbed it and added the card to her pile. "Count your cards, the money will be given after the counting." Yaku announced. Kuroo and (Y/N) began to count their cards then (Y/N) placed hers down with a satisfied smirk. "I have 38 out of 52 cards." (Y/N) said meaning that Kuroo only had 14. "Kuroo you owe (Y/N) ¥380,000" Yaku told him. Kuroo chuckled then handed 14 stacks of money to (Y/N). "Here you go Kojika-san! Great game!" Kuroo said before leaving. Kenma wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s shoulders while she was still sitting down. She smiled and placed her hands on his elbows. "Are you tired Kozume-senpai? I could carry you if you want." (Y/N) offered. Kenma nodded and began to doze off. (Y/N) kept her hands on his elbows as she stood up then pulled up his legs and held on to his thighs he took a nap on her back. She gave him piggyback ride while looking for Kuroo or Yaku. "Do you need help?" a voice from behind asked her. (Y/N) slowly turned around to not accidentally drop Kenma. There she saw Shinsuke Kita, a third year at the academy. "Yes please. I'm trying to look for his friends Kuroo Testurō and Yaku Morisuke." She responded quietly to wake up Kenma. Kita nodded then walked off to find Kuroo or Yaku. In a few minutes, Kita came back with Kuroo. Now, (Y/N) was sitting down and Kenma was curled up on her lap and his head was on her chest. "I've brought Kuroo-san." Kita told her. (Y/N) looked up from Kenma and smiled at Kuroo. "Kozume-senpai fell asleep and I don't know where his dorm is, so I was hoping you would take him to his dorm." she explained. Kuroo nodded then lifted Kenma off of (Y/N) and carried him off to his dorm. (Y/N) stood up and walked over to Kita then held out her hand. "(Y/N) Kojika, nice to meet you!" She said. Kita shook her hand "Kita Shinsuke." he replied before letting go of her hand. She smiled at him before running off to find someone else to gamble with. Kita stared at her as she left 'Her presence felt nice.' he thought to himself before walking away. 

Meanwhile with (Y/N)

(Y/N) was skipping with her eyes closed when she bumped into someone. She fell back but someone wrapped an arm around her waist to stop her from hitting the ground. (Y/N) opened her eyes to see who caught her and was pleasantly surprised. "Kageyama-san!" She happily shouted while jumping up and hugging him. Kageyama chuckled and hugged her back. After (Y/N) pulled away, she noticed that he no longer had his house pet tag. "You're no longer a house pet! That's great Kageyama-san!" She exclaimed. " Thanks and you can call me Tobio..." he muttered. (Y/N)'s whole face brightened and she pulled him into another hug. When she finally pulled away from him, she grabbed his hand as they began to walk down the hallway. "It must be nice to longer be a house pet. Am I right Tobi-chan?" She asked. He simply nodded and looked around the hallway. They kept walking and holding hands until someone bumped into them from behind.

A.N.

Yanderes Unlocked: 10/45

Yandere unlocked: Shinsuke Kita

" You're so pretty, I bet you would make a perfect house pet for me."

Who bumped into them?

a) Some random guy

b) Yūji Terushima

c) Itsuki Sumeragi

d) Atsumu Miya

Who will (Y/N) gamble  against next?

a) Satori Tendou

b) Keiji Akaashi

c) Akira Kunimi

d) Kiyoko Shimizu

Who's gambling match does (Y/N) watch next?

a) Daichi Sawamura vs Asahi Azumane

b) Kōtarō Bokuto vs Kenji Futakuchi

c) Tsutomu Goshiki vs Kenjiro Shirabu

d) Atsumu Miya vs Osamu Miya

Word count: 849 words