011

Info key: no new keys

No one's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)-san" someone said. (Y/N) turned around and saw Keiji Akaashi, her best friend when they were kids before "something" happened. "Akaashi-senpai." She responded with a cold tone. Akaashi walked up to her and gave her a hug which made (Y/N) shove him off. "Get off of me!" She yelled at him before grabbing Hinata and exiting the classroom. "Kojika-san! Slow down! My arm is going to be ripped off!" Hinata told her as she was basically sprinting down the hallway. (Y/N) slowed down then apologized to Hinata. "Why'd you run away from Akaashi-senpai?" Hinata asked, he was very curious to why (Y/N) seemed so upset with Akaashi. (Y/N)'s body went rigid as she remember why she hated Akaashi so much. "Sorry Hinata-kun, but I can't tell you..." (Y/N) said while looking away. "That's fine (Y/N)-chan! I mean-n Kojika-san..." Hinata stuttered slightly when he accidentally called (Y/N) by her first name. "It's fine Shōyō-kun! You can call me (Y/N) if you want!" She told him with a smile. The bell rang and (Y/N) picked up Hinata (bridal style) and ran to class. When they got there, she put him down, went to her seat and sat down.

Time skip

It was lunch break now and (Y/N) had decided to see one more gambling match before eating her lunch. She saw two people playing the game "war" and began to watch with great interest. She took note of the two people who were playing. They were Semi Eita and Tendou Satori. "One, two, three. WAR!" Tendou shouted as him and Semi flipped over their final card. The winner ended up being Semi and Tendou had to pay him ¥1,000,000. "There SemiSemi. You happy?" Tendou huffed, not even waiting for an answer before walking away. "Wow! That was amazing Semi-senpai! You stayed so calm and composed during the whole match!" (Y/N) exclaimed as walked a little bit closer to Semi. Semi gave her a look of disgust before (Y/N) shuffled back into the crowd from embarrassment. A bunch of girls began to crowd Semi, a few began touching his arms and flirting with him before he shoved them away from him. "Disgusting. Stay away from me." He scoffed coldly. All of the girls that were around him ran off to go find Oikawa or Terushima. (Y/N) was still there and Semi was about to yell at her too but saw that she was only cleaning up the cards since nobody else had done it yet. She put them back into their box and handed the box to Semi. "Here you go Semi-senpai. Sorry for disturbing you before." She told him before walking off to the courtyard. (Y/N) opened up her bento box and began to eat. She ate pretty quickly and put her bento box away. She was about to leave when she felt an arm sneak around her waist and hold her down. She looked to her right and saw Kageyama. She tried to relax but it wasn't working. "(Y/N)-san? Are you trying to avoid me?" He asked while making fake tears appear in the corners of his eyes. "No-o! I was just studying and watching a bunch of gambling matches!" She told him with a smile before running off. (Y/N) couldn't handle confrontation at all. She made her way down the hall and saw Mary. "Satome-senpai?" (Y/N) questioned. "Yes?" Mary mumbled. "You look nice today!" (Y/N) complimented before walking away. 'She didn't make fun of me for being a house pet? She's different but in a good way.' Mary thought to herself before going to her next class.

A.N. 

Sorry about the slow update and short chapter! I hope it was okay! And also it was you guys who chose Akaashi as a bad guy (technically)!

(updated)

I realized that I forgot to add the choices 😅. Also if you want your oc in the story PM me with their name, height, hair length, hair colour, hair type (like curly, wavy etc.), eye colour, skin colour, personality, hobbies, likes and dislikes.

Who will (Y/N) hang out with?

a) The Momobai twins and Sayaka

b) Yumeko Jabami and Ryota Suzui

c) Nanami Tsubomi

d) Ryuko Lily

(Y/N) will gamble against?

a) nobody

b) some random dude

c) Akinori Konoha

d) Yūtarō Kindaichi

How will Semi try to make it up to (Y/N) for being rude?

a) just a simple apology

b) asking her out on a date

c) asking to be friends

d) writes her an apology note

Yanderes Unlocked: 19/45

Yandere Unlocked: Eita Semi

"You're so beautiful...."

Word count: 640 words

Happy Reading! Sayonara! Stay Safe! ~Author-san