003

Info Key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

Before (Y/N) opened her bento, she turned towards Kageyama. "Do you have a lunch Fido?" She asked. Sure, she was being cruel to him before as pay back but she would make sure that he could at least eat. "No-o." He whispered. She gasped, there was no way that she would let him go hungry. She opened her bento and picked up a piece of Takoyaki with her chopsticks. "Say 'ahh' Fido!" She told him. Kageyama opened his mouth and she put in the piece of Takoyaki. His eyes brighten, her cooking was incredible! "Do you want some more Fido?" She questioned with a small smirk. Kageyama nodded rapidly, too embarrassed to say anything. "Beg then." She told him. Kageyama refused at first to save his ego but his stomach began to growl. "Can I please have more Takoyaki? I'll be a good boy!" He quietly begged. "Oh my gosh! That was adorable! Of course I'll give you another piece Fido!" She replied cheerily with a large smile while squishing his cheeks. She began to feed him again and smiled at how cute he was being.

Time skip (After they finished eating)

"Make sure to bring your self lunch tomorrow, okay Fido?" She told him while playing with his hair. Kageyama nodded stiffly since she was teasing him again without realizing. She got off his thigh and walked off to go find some others to gamble with. She skipped down the hallway and heard the sound of gamble chips on a table and entered the room. There she saw two boys, who she knew, it was Kenma Kozume and Kenjiro Shirabu. (Y/N) only managed to catch the end of the game, in which Kenma won resulting in Shirabu having to I owe him ¥10,000. Luckily, Shirabu could pay him so he wouldn't become a house pet. (Y/N) walked up to Kenma to congratulate him. "Kozume-senpai! That was an amazing win!" She told him as she placed a hand on his shoulder. Kenma turned around to tell whoever was touching him to F off but didn't when he saw her. "Thanks I guess." He replied. "Can you teach me? I'd love to learn how to play!" (Y/N) asked him. Of course, she already knew how to play 'Red and Black' but she wanted to see his playing pattern. 

Time skip

She observed as he showed her how to play the game. "Thank you for teaching me Kozume-senpai! I have to go now, my class is starting soon! Bye!" She said as she exited the room. Kenma stared at where she was standing before and missed her presence. 'Why couldn't she stay here?' Kenma thought to himself as he left for class. (Y/N) was in her classroom and saw a bunch of people harassing Kageyama. One of the girls was touching him like (Y/N) usually does and Kageyama was obviously uncomfortable but couldn't say anything since she had human rights and he had house pet rights. "What are you doing to him? He's clearly uncomfortable." (Y/N) announced. Kageyama's eyes lit up at his saviour. "Fido, come here~" She commanded sweetly. Kageyama gladly shoved the girl off of him and went over to (Y/N). He wrapped his arms around her waist and fell to his knees, pressing his face into her abdomen. "What the hell?! He can't do that! He's just a house pet!" The girl yelled at (Y/N). "Well, if he's following a command, then he is allowed to do that. Don't worry Fido~! You're a good boy~!" She told the girl then Kageyama. She began to pet Kageyama's head as he snuggled himself closer to her. "Ugh! That is disgusting!" The same girl said. "The fact that I'm treating him with kindness? How is disgusting to you?" (Y/N) questioned. The girl huffed, flipped her auburn hair and walked away. (Y/N) turned to Kageyama. "Are you okay Fido?" She asked in a caring tone. Kageyama nodded before getting up and sitting in his chair. (Y/N) sat down on the girl from before's desk. "I want to verse you in Majong." (Y/N) offered. The girl (Leiko [means arrogant]) smirked cockily. "You're going down!" Leiko said slamming her hands down on her desk. Leiko clapped her hands and the room lights were dimmed, the curtains were closed and the doors were shut. "I bet ¥2,500,000!" Leiko said as (Y/N) nodded. "I shall do the same."

Time skip (The game is almost finished)

'All I'm missing is one piece! Then I win!' Leiko thought to herself after she picked up a piece and discarded another, not realizing that she just handed the win to (Y/N). (Y/N) snatched the piece then showed her hand, which was a winning hand and the highest one at that! "Sik wu" She said calmly. Leiko's expression turned from cocky to shock. "B-but how?!" She exclaimed. "The game was quite easy, all I had to do was 'Stay silent and observe' like always. I would like my money now." (Y/N) replied coldly. Leiko handed over a stack on yen that she pulled out of her bag. (Y/N) grabbed it and handed it to be counted by Kageyama, who was sitting on his knees beside (Y/N). "It's ¥2,500,000" He told her. She patted his head gently before putting the money in her bag. "Thanks for the fun game and money Kawanishi-san!" (Y/N) told her as she walked to her own desk and sat down o wait for the teacher. Everyone else followed suit, leaving Leiko at her desk. Her head was down, so her bangs covered her eyes as tears began flow and fall onto her desk. She just gambled off the last of her money to (Y/N), and she couldn't imagine what her brother would say if he found out. The teacher entered the room with a lazy smile on his face. "All of you have the afternoon off to gamble! Have fun!" HE said before leaving the classroom again. (Y/N) smiled brightly, this should be fun!

A.N.

How's the book so far? Let me know in the comments!

Yanderes Unlocked: 8/45

Yandere unlocked: Kenma Kozume

" You're pretty good at this. Maybe you and I could play sometime."

Information/ Tips unlocked: 2/??

-Leiko Kawanishi is the little sister of Taichi Kawanishi. Use this to your advantage!

- Kageyama is super submissive to you and whatever you tell him to do he'll do it.

Word count: 1075 words