Requests!

If you are wondering if requests are possible, they are!

The description of this story tells you when requests are open or closed. Most of the time, they are unfortunately closed, as I am probably working with a batch of them. I usually open them when the requests from the last line have been finished.

When requests are about to open, I will notify you about it in the author's notes at the bottom of the oneshots. I also publish an announcement, but I won't announce it to my followers until it's the day they will open on.

I either take the first requests that pop up to my messages into the line, or I will wait for a day for all possible requests to arrive and then choose my favorites. The way I choose them will be informed in the posts I make about requests being open.

But, when requesting:

Send me your request to me in private messages, I only accept them there. It helps me keep track.
If you have sent me your request before (for example for a previous line), send it again, as I sometimes empty my direct message list by deleting conversations, so I might not have yours there anymore

Characters I write about are: Thorin, Fili, Kili, Bilbo, Bofur, Dwalin, Bard, Legolas, Thranduil, Elrond, Haldir, Lindir, Tauriel, Aragorn, Boromir, Faramir, Eomér, Merry, Pippin, and Smaug.
You can always ask if I write about someone else!

I do not write (or the NO's list) smut/lemons, miscarriages, song ficks (listen to this song and write a fic about it), love triangles, sick-fics (the reader is sick), and crossovers. Some of these I have tried and noticed that I cannot do or I do not wish to get as requests. This list may be updated if I find something else I do not want to write about.

Also, please do not request angst. I only write angst when I am in a certain mood and have a clear idea of what I want to write, and that's very rarely.

I hope that your request would have a small description of the plot for me to work with, as Thranduil x reader with nighttime cuddles and kisses, gives me a lot more to work with rather than just Thranduil x reader.

I write male and gender-neutral reader in addition to female, they might just take me a little longer.

You can request a part 2/3/4 to a oneshot (even if the oneshot is in book 1). If you request another part for something, I hope that you have an idea of how it could continue.

For the Little one series (Check out Book 1), if you have ideas for it, send them straight to my private messages, whether requests are open or not. I will give you credit for the idea if you wish so. I am out of ideas for the series most of the time, so all ideas are welcome. ( I can't promise that I will write your idea, but I will always read them though!)

Mention if you want your request to be anonymous, I tag the person who has requested to the top of it to make it easy for them to find it when I post theirs.

Only one request per person at one time.
When requests open again, you can request again, of course!

And please, don't ask me whether or not I'm finished every five minutes. That sucks out the motivation to write faster than anything else.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

So, in a nutshell.
1. Make sure requests are open.
2. Think of a character (and preferably, a small description of the plot). Remember the No's list.
3. Send your request to me in private messages. (Remember to include reader gender and if you want to be an anonymous requester)

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments!