I got tagged!

I got tagged a while ago but I thought I would answer it here, so if there are any new readers you get to know me a little. I was tagged by DwarfMaiden. Here we go!

1. Where were you three hours ago?
I had just sat down on my computer to watch a little bit of Netflix before writing.

2. Confess something.
I'm that person that is in the corner of a space or a group and doesn't participate in the conversation, because my social anxiety won't let me. And I'm listening to the three other conversations going on around me to keep track of what people have been doing.

3. Name a bad habit.
I tend to eat too little. Especially when I am feeling nauseous because of my anxiety, I tend to try and skip meals, even if I'm hungry.

4. Favourite color?
PINK!

5. Colour of your toothbrush?
I have two, my electric toothbrush is pink and my normal is light blue.

6. Can you drive a car?
No, I don't have a license.

7. When is your birthday?
November 18th.

8. Your addiction?
Chocolate and Criminal Minds (or murder series in general).

9. Your favorite animal?
I like most animals, but I really like owls and ducks, especially ducklings.

10. The last person who hugged you?
My roommate!

11. Your star sign?
Scorpio. I am nothing like the typical Scorpio, so it usually surprises people.

12. Name what you miss?
Normal life. My family. Horseback riding. My gecko (in the picture above).

13. What song do you have in your head right now?
Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling.

14. What eye color do you have?
They're bluish-grey.

15. Where do you live?
Oulu, Finland.

16. Your favorite quote?
Ummmmm...
"Always do your best. And everybody's best is different. You can't always be the best, but you can always do your best." (The British Bakeoff)

17. Where would you like to visit?
London and New York. And Australia.

18. Do you like your name?
Not really. I'd rather it be written with one 'o' instead of two.

19. Favourite season?
Summer!

20. What are you looking forward to?
The summer! My roommate and I are planning to go visit my parents and explore all the museums there together!

21. How long do you need in the bathroom?
Not long. Although I have always been very particular about washing my hands, and now with a big C, I'm even more so.

22. What is your biggest fear?
Flying and being alone forever.

23. Favourite band/group? Or just an artist.
I usually listen to whatever pop playlist happens to come on, but I have always liked Olly Murs.

24. Food that you hate?
Paprika if it's cooked. And any kinds of nuts.

25. Your favorite film?
Ummmm. I watch way more series than I watch movies, so I don't know. Ready Player One?

26. Your relationship status?
So so single.

27. Tag 20 people.
Well, it's not twenty but it's something.
hufflepuffturtle
Pisces35
theambernightingale