The demon kings house

POV: Xiao Qing Yuan

I woke up to the smell of food.

Getting up, I looked around for an injured someone. His back faced towards me as he was cooking a simple meal.

He would be such a great wife. No, It would be me that would be the wife. Surely it would be me being on bottom.

I sat down at the table, waiting patiently for the food.

The demon king shuffled towards me, holding two bowls. I murmured my morning greetings. He in return sat down, and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed, coughed and then went straight for the food.

Even though it was just a bowl of rice congee, It tasted gourmet.

"You must be experienced with cooking right?" I asked.

"No, this was my first time" He replied.

Well, I guess if you are going to be king of the demons, you have to be good at everything.

"Are you well? Are your wounds healed?" I asked another question.

He answered, "Thank you for worrying young master, I am well."

...

After a while of eating and chatting, he asked, "Would you like to come to my home?"

I thought about it for a moment, his words bouncing around in my head.

"Yes", I said hesitantly.

...

I held my breath as I stepped over the threshold, a wave of energy surged over me. I was now in the demon realm.

Wang Lei Jun excitedly grabbed my hand, a certain look on his face.

The demons stared at this unusual scene. The king of their realm was clinging onto this small male human. Lei Jun stopped his smiling to glare at the onlookers. They quickly scattered.

Thoughts occupying my mind, I tried to match his strides.

"We are here", he said, his voice ringing in my ears.

I stopped in front of the big doors that were opened automatically.

He signaled for me to step inside, the doors closed.

"Wow, your castle is absolutely extravagant! This must be a wonderful place to live." I said in awe.

The tall ceilings of the dark building loomed above me. Gold details, purple gems, and black matched together harmoniously, the were paintings gorgeously displayed.

"Come" he said, as he grabbed my arm and pulled me across the room.
Walking soon became a jog, as we ran into the forest.

A large ray of sunlight broke through the thick cover of trees, shining onto a large patch of clearing. The light glinted off of a small lake, the clear water seeming to be about waist deep. Exotic plants grew around the spring, rocks surrounding, and creating a small waterfall. A small dock extended into the blue water, connecting to a house.

The house was like a small castle. It looked extravagant but at the same time humble.

Wang Lei Jun opened the door, leading me inside, "welcome to my house."