Shall we dual cultivate?

POV: Xiao Qing Yuan

He lead me into his home, a small smile on his face.

The interior was so simple, but at the same time, there were meticulous details everywhere like easter eggs. The demon kings nest was truly a confusing and extraordinary place.

We stood in the entrance hallway awkwardly. I wanted to go look around, explore every little crevice and crack, but I was waiting for his approval.

Wang Lei Jun grabbed ahold of both of my hands, staring intently into my eyes. "You are the only person to be invited to my house, do you know?"

I was kinda shocked, but he started on again, before I could answer.

"This is the second step, after exchanging gifts, we are to be invited into each other's houses."

"But I don't have a house", I said.

"Yes, I understand this situation, but what has happened technically counts as an invite to your home." Said Wang Lei Jun.

"Alright then, what is the next step, I am not familiar with how demons court?"

Wang Lei let out a dry cough, his cheeks tinted pink with shyness. "Dual cultivation" he murmured. He shifted his eyes from the ground, back to my face. Grabbing my hands tighter, he squeezed his eyes shut.

He kissed my lips harshly, almost missing. Moving hurriedly, he moved his hand up to clench onto my shoulders. He moved us forward, our teeth clashing. Wang Lei slid in long tongue, as I opened my mouth, gasping at the impact of my back against the wall.

I did not like this. The one being submissive.

I was so used to being the one in charge, the one who did everything by myself. I unconsciously flipped our positions, my hands slamming into his chest, his back now against the wall. My hands landed on the wall with a small smack, as I caged in his large body in between my arms.

There was a certain glint in his eye, as there was a certain glint in mine. We both liked this change of power.

I went back in for another kiss, rolling onto my tippy toes. He seemed to be more reactive, his panting getting louder, his body hot, cheeks red. He seemed to shrink, letting out what sounded like little whimpers.

I thought again, dual cultivation? Ohhhhh. That dual cultivation. Doing the papapa. I got it.

I brought the kissing to a stop, slowly moving my face back. Our breaths intertwined. He had a look of longing in his eyes.

"How about we dual cultivate another time, after we get to know each other more?" I said, not waiting for an answer I continued on, "May I go look around your house?"

Wang Lei Jun gave a small nod. I smiled and tried not to skip down the hallway, keeping my composure.

————————————————————————

y'all i'm going to end the story here! have a nice day everyone :))