Untold Secrets•2

************TWO MONTHS LATER************

Kamryn POV

I keep my head low and make sure not to look up. I watch my surroundings as I hurry and place the bomb under the car. I walk across the street into the hotel building and walk to the stair cases.

I walk all the way up to the rooftop and walk to see the car from where I'm at. I'm supposed to wait for a tall white male, in a long black Trench coat and hat get into the car.

I stand and wait for a few more seconds before the man finally comes out and starts walking to the car.I take out the detonator and watch him get in. When he starts the car up, I press the button blowing up the entire car.

Car alarms go off, people hurry outside, and I walk back inside the hotel. I take the stairs back downstairs and take the back door to my car. I keep my head down and get inside before pulling off.

I'm finally done.

*********************Next Day******************

Kamryn POV

We just finished singing happy birthday to Kylie and watched as she blew out her candles. After passing out cake and ice cream it's time for gifts. We watched as she opened Khloe's present first.

She pulls a pandora bracelet out of the pandora case.

They hug and she helps her put it on

They hug and she helps her put it on. She opens my bag next. It bought her a Cartier watch and some Cartier glasses.