Untold Secrets•21

***********Later On That Night *************

Kylie POV

When Khloe, Asia, and I got home, ma had texted me and told me that after I was done eating and took my shower, to come and talk to her.

I walk to my parents room and down the long hallway until I reach their actual bed area. I see my mom sitting in the middle of her bed with Jaycee. Cartoons was playing and he was drinking his bottle, on his way to sleep.

"Ma?" I ask

She looks up at me.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I ask

"Yea, come on."

I walk to the bed and climb in.

I look down the entire time because I was nervous. I knew I was in some kind of trouble, but I ain't know how much.

She moves my hair behind my ear. I guess she wanted to get a better look at my face. I can feel her staring deep into my soul. I'm finna start sweating.

"Look at me. Cause you've been lying to me lately."

I look up at her.

"How long have you been selling weed?" She asks

"A week, honestly."

She looks at me.

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm not even good at it. So I haven't sold much."

"So find something you're good at. Just because we're in this life, that doesn't mean you have to be. You can do anything you wanna do, something you like to do. What's something you like to do?"

"....I like doing hair and nails." I say

"Okay. So we can put you in private classes so you can get your license and start your own career. You like that idea?"

I honestly never thought about going further with hair and nails. It's just something I'm good at and like doing, but now that momma has brought up the idea to go further, the idea doesn't seem to bad.

"Yea. That's sounds nice."

"Good. I'll take care of that. Now you have to tell me why you beat up that boy car like that."

"I was mad momma."

"And if he would've pressed charges on you than what?"

"I wasn't even thinking about that." I say

"Exactly. I know it's a hard thing to do, but you can't let no one get you that much out of character. There's consequences behind everything. And with the shit that we do, we can't have the federal government too much in our lives. You know what I'm saying?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Which one of yo sisters paid for it?"

"Kamryn."

"I knew she did. She might not act like it but, she couldn't wait to become apart of y'all lives. It was so hard keeping y'all away from each other. I'm just glad that's over."