Untold Secrets •6

**************Later on**************

Isiah Aka Izzy (Age 18)

Kylie POV

A black Audi pulls up and parks.

I stand by car as I wait for him to get out

I stand by car as I wait for him to get out. When he does he walks around his car to mines. I open my arms as I'm greeted with a kiss on the cheek and hug.

I smile.

I called Izzy and told him to meet me at our usual spot because I wanted to talk to him about Gio. Plus I've come to the realization and admitted to myself that I do actually like Isiah.

He's sweet and gentle. He's honest and real. Plus he's so fine. I brought him here to just be honest with him and tell him how I really feel.

We pull away.

"You look good." He says looking me up and down.

"Thank you."I say blushing.

"Your welcome."

"You wanna smoke and talk? I rolled up, while I was waiting."

"Yea, that's cool. I'll take you to get some food after."

I smile.

"Okay."

We decided to smoke in his car, so I grabbed the blunt before we got in.

He turns on some music, bust has it on low volume. The LED light set the mood of course, as I light the blunt and hit a few times. I pass it to him after.

"What you wanted to talk to me about?" He asks before hitting the blunt himself.

"I just wanted to catch you up and eventually tell you how I feel."