EPILOGUE

Claire sat on the couch with her eldest son, James Sirius Potter. Her three other children were with Harry, at the Muggle market.

"We're home!" Harry announced, opening the door. He walked towards Claire side-by-side with the middle child, Quentin Regulus Potter. Claire grinned as Harry pressed a quick kiss to her head, dropping down onto the couch beside her. Quentin took a seat next to James before Claire and Harry's youngest children came running into the room.

Lily Olive Potter and Ruby Margaret Potter were twins. Lily jumped onto Claire's lap as Ruby jumped onto Harry's. They both laughed heartily.

"Mum? Dad?" Ruby asked. Claire hummed, looking at her daughter. "How did you know that you were in love with each other?"

Claire smiled.

"When we danced in the rain."

__________________________________________________________

OMG I'M GONNA CRY THIS BOOK IS OVER!!!

Also y'all are crazy if you thought that Claire was about to let Harry name one of their children "aLbUs SeVeRuS pOtTeR"

Anyways, I love picking names, so I though that I would explain why I picked the names I did for their children :)

JAMES SIRIUS POTTER: I actually like this name, so I kept it.

QUENTIN REGULUS POTTER: Quentin is similar to the name Cedric (don't ask me how), and Regulus is Sirius's brother's name.

LILY OLIVE POTTER: Olive is named after Oliver :)

RUBY MARGARET POTTER: Ruby is named after Rubeus Hagrid, and Margaret just fit well.

ANYWAYS...

If you enjoyed this book, please check out my page for some of my other work (both HP and not)

Stay cool, Anika<3