XC5

"Hey y/n! Let's go." Yaku said from the door, I was still getting dressed.

"Sorry! Almost done!" I yell back, finally getting my jacket on. Once we headed out the door, I could feel the burning eyes of Kenma on the back of my head.

Why was he staring at me?

"Come on y/n, I don't have all day." I punched him in the shoulder and he laughed, so I close the door.

He takes me to multiple places; first we go to a little cafe that wasn't so far from the house, then to the park, and more. There was so much I wasn't able to remember much, but it was fun.

He said that he was taking me to one more place on the way back, saying it was some surprise.

"Kenma comes to this place a lot, he thinks we don't know about it." He says, and leads me down a really familiar path, but from where do I know it from?

And then we turned a corner, it was that same dirt path. The same dirt path next to the river. The same one that reminded me of home. The same one that I shouldn't have walked on.

"Yaku-san, I think we should turn back," I say, pushing him to turn around, but he stops.

He looks at me, wondering what I'm doing, but I just look him straight in the eyes, hoping he gets what I am trying to tell him. What I want to tell him.

"It's fine Y/n, come on, I don't understand why you are acting like this," He says, pushing me to the side and grabbing my hand, "It will be fine."

We walk down the path, but it doesn't look like anything is there. It's almost empty, like everything just disappeared. The purple flowers weren't there anymore, instead they were just regular flowers, not to mention the shrine was gone too.

The lanterns were gone, but the pond wasn't. It was still there, pretty as ever, and yet I still couldn't understand why this was the only thing that didn't change.

Then I feel myself hit the ground.

"Huh? What is this place?" I ask when my eyes open, but I then I notice I wasn't asking anyone, because Yaku wasn't there.

I stand up, patting myself up and down, what was I wearing?

It was some type of dress, maybe a kimono, a beautiful, expensive, purple and blue kimono. I can't afford this, so why is it on me?

Then I hear a voice.

"Hello, seems you like the clothing I picked out for you?"

It was a cat.

"Who are you? How are you talking?" I asked it, maybe this was just a dream. I'm pretty sure I passed out, right?

"I'm a talking cat, isn't that much obvious?" He says, "I am Kenmas cat in this realm."

The fuck was this? Some type of fantasy novel?

"Uhm ok...well what am I doing here?" I question again, deciding to play along, "What do you want?"

He starts to walk down the same path I was on with Yaku, but this time it was back to normal, and the mood was darker than ever. He doesn't say a word until we stop in front of the supposed house of "Kenmas cat".

"This is my home, please come in," He says standing on his hind legs, (this reminds me of that one studio ghibli movie. What was it called again? "The cat returns," I think, it was my favorite when I was little.) and leads me inside.

It's a cozy place, far too large for a simple cat, but something about him doesn't make it so simple. He sits down and asks if I wasn't tea, am I at my uncles?

"It appears you don't quite know why you were brought here, correct?" He asks and I nod, he continues on to talk about why I was brought to such a place, telling me it was because I was just put in a dangerous relationship. Oikawa's relationship?

"What the fuck is wrong with my relationship?" I say getting heated up, "Most importantly, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I get up and leave, no one can tell me whether or not I can be in a good thing with Oikawa.

Once I'm out of the door, I keep walking, getting closer and closer to the pretty little pond that I now hate. How can something be so beautiful and yet so terrifying?

While I'm ranting in my head, the kimono I was wearing was being tugged on, by that wretched cat.

"What do you want?" I ask, and he keeps tugging.

"You're making a big mistake," He responds, "Oikawa is not your true love, you're being selfish to the people in front of you!"

"What do you mean! I don't understand!" I yell, trying my best to get him away, pulling the kimono back to me.

"You dumb mortals, always thinking about yourself." He says, and lets go of the kimono, causing me to fall back into the pond. And once again, the lights go out.