XC3

"Are you awake?" Was the first thing that I heard.

I sat up, meeting eyes with the one and only pudding head from the volleyball team, and I was in his...bed..?

I blush at the thought, my cheeks a light pink, "Yes, where am I?"

He noticed the blush that I had on my face but turned away, pouring something into a cup, tea?

"You're at my house, or should I say our house." He said bluntly, passing me the liquid.

What did he mean our? And were we not alone?

"Excuse me, our?-" I question again but am cut off when a certain voice yells something.

"Is the princess awake?" Bedhead shouted from down the hall, seeming to be walking closer and closer towards the room. I shuddered at the thought, where exactly was I?

"Kuroo, don't be so loud! She doesn't wanna hear your dumb voice!" Yaku yelled at the boy I guessed named Kuroo, and they continued arguing when they reached the room.

I stare at them and watch as another dude from this morning walks up from behind them, entering the room.

"Can I please be told where the hell I am?" I ask, suddenly feeling a chill going down my spine. I look down and notice my clothes are gone, fuck.

I cover myself up with the blankets and flush immediately.

"You're at your new house princess! You were supposed to meet us on Friday, but plans change." Kuroo said, and I looked at them confused. How did they know about me moving in with someone on Friday? It was only supposed to be one person!

I look at Mr. pudding, and he sighs. "Guys get out, she's naked." He states bluntly and they all get out.

Once the door was closed, it was just me and him. He has a slight tint of crimson at the top of his ears. "Don't worry, I didn't really see anything."

He passed me a hoodie and some boxers, I'm guessing his?

To be honest, I wasn't as disgusted as I thought I was going to be when he passed me the boxers, I thought it was cute, they had little cats on them.

"If you're wondering, I didn't wear those," He began, "I'm sorry if it's awkward, I just didn't want you to be cold."

I smile at the fact he thought about me, "It's okay actually, I think it's cute."

He was completely red at that moment and I blush too. We look away from each other and stay silent for a solid 5 minutes before I recall what Kuroo had said.

"Wait, so is what Kuroo said true? That you guys are my roommates?" I ask him and he nods. I stay in shock for a while before pudding and I walk off to the living room. And I look around, taking in the place I will soon to be staying in.

I walk in and Kuroo and the other guy's eyes go wide, until he smirks.

"Is that Kenma's hoodie? Damn you just met, must have a thing for him aye?" He asks and I blush.

I look over my shoulder to the boy I guess is named Kenma and I notice he is staring directly at Kuroo. "Stfu." He demands.

Kuroo chuckles a bit and we both sit on the couch, the room was silent for a bit until I gathered enough courage to ask for their full names and grades.

Yaku goes first, then Kuroo, the buzz cut guy, and then Kenma.

"I'm Yaku Morisuke, 3rd year."

"Kuroo Tetsurou, 3rd year."

"Kai Nobuyuki, 3rd year, nice to meet you."

Kenma took a while to answer after he knew it was his turn to speak.

"And I'm Kenma K-kozume. 2nd year." He stuttered which made me smile. God, why is he so adorable??

"Nice to meet you guys! I am L/n Y/n, 2nd year. Oh and, sorry for this morning..." I blurted out the ending but it soon became more talkative once we started to get to know each other.

Then I remember.

"GUYS WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?" I ask and they all jump in their seats. Kuroo looks at Kenma and smiles, almost too nicely.

"Well um you see, it's almost midnight..." Kuroo began, "And uh your train leaves at 8:00? Am I right?" I nod, and I can tell by their faces that I have a very, and I mean very, disturbing face on.

"Who was the one that brought me here?" I smile, obviously not looking so nice to them. They point to the boy next to me and I glare at him, "Kenma?"

He gets up and walks into the other room, soon to be found under a pile of blankets. He was hiding.

"Kenma? Why didn't you just throw me onto the train? It's not that far!" I shout, obviously upset I missed my train and he ignores me.

"Kenma? Pudding head? Answer the damn questionnn." I ask again.

"Because you were freezing maybe?? At least I didn't leave you in the rain!" He yells and covers himself in more blankets, probably trying to not get punched by me, as he should.

I ran over and jump onto the blankets, "Kenmaaaaaaa, I missed the trainnnnnn." I exaggerate, "It's goneee forever until 5:00am Tomorrowwwww."

I can tell he sighs under the warm fabrics, and so do I.

"How am I supposed to move in with you guys on Friday if I'm not packed? Why do I even have to move in with you guyssss." I whine, and I think the others were either plugging their ears, or pouting with me.

Kenma finally gets out from under the blankets, "I'm too tired for this, I'm going to bed." He says, and then it hits me.

Where am I sleeping?

Haha where is she sleeping ayeeee? -Teru <3

Ps uhhh I know the chapters are getting shorter and kinda all over the place but I've been busy with crap andddd uhhh yeahhhh

K thanks :)