XC4

Yes, this is a Kenma x reader. Yes, this book is going to contain angst. Yes, there will be little fluff/there probably won't be any. Yes, I will cry at least once until I finish this.

Yer's truly, Teru

btw that's a good song ^^^^^^^^^

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Kenma? Do you have my room ready?" I ask the blondie, did I even get my own room? There are so many things that I haven't thought about.

He blushes, "Well when you move in on Friday, we were going to share a room since I don't really trust Kuro with a girl."

I laugh hysterically, and Kenma flinches.

"You remind me of Kuro if I'm being honest, I don't really trust you with me."

My laughing stops, "Woah, thanks Kenma, so do we have another bed in the room?" I ask.

He stares at me confused, and why exactly? That I don't know.

"What are you talking about? Didn't you see the room?"

"No, not exactly."

"Well, we don't have another bed, you were supposed to bring one of your own."

"..."

"..."

We stand there for a solid minute before he speaks, me kinda surprised by what he says.

"You take the bed, I'll take the couch." He says, walking off to the living room, but I stop him.

"No, I don't live here so I should take the couch." He shakes his head, almost seeming annoyed, and I wouldn't blame him. But I still wasn't going to let him take the couch.

"Y/n, take the bed, I'm not letting a lady take the couc-"

"Sleep with me then."

His face goes crimson red while I'm currently trying to process what just happened. And then I go crimson too.

"I m-mean if you're o-okay with it-"

"Ok."

Did he just say 'ok'?

My eyes go wide and he walks into the room, laying down on the bed, leaving me a spot on the left. I lay down too.

We stay still for a while in silence, until I eventually fell asleep. I don't know if he did though, but he probably did, right?

...

I went back home the next day after I went to school, and it's now Friday.

Since I wasn't going to be able to carry all of this stuff on my own, I ask some of my friends I went to school within Miyagi.

"Thank you guys so much for helping, sorry that I have to leave." I frown at my two friends, Oikawa and Iwazumi.

"It's okay y/n, I understand that you wanted to go somewhere els-" Iwa began, but he was cut off by Oikawa, who seemed to be growing mushrooms in the corner.

"No! It is not okay Y/n-chan! Or should I say Y/n-san? I don't even know who you are anymore."

I laugh at the episode he was having while Iwa just facepalms. I do feel sad that I'm leaving, but I wanted to get closer to the family I had left, not to mention volleyball.

"Oikawa, I'm upset too, but I won't stop visiting! I'm only a train ride away, you know that." I walk across the room to hug him, he smiled, but quickly stopped.