Chapter 16: I don't like you back

Man mystreet dead at this point ;^;
Like the first minecraft series I fell in love with and now it gone *cries* here baby Daniel tho

I'm starting to think I should just kill off a character ._.
You all know who I'm talking about-
________________________________

Kat Pov:
I was too shock to respond, Shark looked so nervous but still kept his cool. His hands were shaking, he afraid....

Afraid of rejection

"Hello...? You still there Kit Kat?" He laughs nervously, waving a hand in front of me

"Uhh I-"

"It alright if you don't feel the same, but It's been killing me for awhile and I had to tell you." He looked disappointed and sad, can he tell I didn't feel the same? Did it look that obvious?

Now I just felt bad

"N-no! It just...I..." I tried to think of an excuse, and nice and convincible excuse but I couldn't think of anything.

"Hey hey don't stress about it, alright? I know you don't like being put on the spot, however.....can I ask you something?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear his question, I was afraid of it what he'll ask. I was shaking a lot and I might break at any point.

"S-sure......"

"Are you alright? you been pretty distance yourself, I mean yeah I have too but I have my reasons with soccer and my late father but..."
he looks at me with a serious face and held his hands up, I didn't stop him either when he move some of my hair away, exposing the black eye and some bruises.

"I know better than to believe that you fell down the stairs or something stupid like it, I don't know if I'm the only one to notice but during class today I saw you running down the hall. You were running pretty fast than most of the students in gym outside but I managed to see your face before you were gone." His voice was so soft, I could sleep soundly listening to it.

He smooth the side of my face, gently with so much care. I didn't dared to move not only because I liked the gentle touch but because I was scared. I was panicking inside, there nothing that can help me get out of this conversation.

"Kat why are you crying?!" He suddenly asked, his face turned concerned. I didn't realize I started crying, but I cried even more after he mention it.

"I'm so sorry....I'm sorry." I managed to say, his face was still concerned but he was also confused.

"Why are you sorry?!"

"Because I don't like you back...."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"That's alright Kit Kat, that the least of my worries right now." He gently wiped away the tears before pulling me into a nice hug, I hugged back and cried a bit harder now.

"Please tell me what wrong."

________________________________
Words: 458

Hey I post something, too bad it was my assignment that due tomorrow-

This chapter short but I think I like this chapter the most, decided to at least finish this one as it was and post it. I didn't check for spelling errors or if anything made any sense :>

Though I don't think there'll be another chapter unless I feel like writing something like this again. Also thanks nanagkitten
For the fanart of my fanfic :]
I was really happy when I saw it and thought I would show it with everyone else on here

   Also thanks nanagkitten For the fanart of my fanfic :]I was really happy when I saw it and thought I would show it with everyone else on here