Chapter 4: Living hell

Kat Pov:

I was lost in thought as I was walking to school when I bump into a couple, that couple would be Ryan and Tina. Yup their dating now in fact they just started dating a year ago and they are just so happy together.

"Ah hi Kat! Sorry we weren't watching were we where going heheh..." Tina apologize

"No no am sorry I got lost in thought my fault really!" I apologize back waving my hands.

"W-well Morning Kat you want to walk with me and Tina?" Ryan asked.

"Sure if you don't m-mind."

"Of course we don't Kat your my best friend and Ryan like having you around." Tina smile "not in a love way though..right?"

"Of course not Tina, your the only one for me." He smile back at her

I just sighed ignoring the fact I was just third wheel and we walked down the street with the two, I noticed Ryan and Tina are holding hands and blushing bright red. it doesn't brother me to much when they get lovely dovey, but with Cookie it WAY different. Heh she get so annoying with them just being lovey-dovey.
She jump off the Bridge once into the water when they kiss and Tony even join along her. The bridge wasn't that high up and the water was close but I was still worry about them. But don't worry, no one was injured.

"So Kat Tony said you weren't feeling to well, everything okay?" Tina asked turning her head to look at me.

"O-oh am okay thanks for you concern." I thanks her

She nodded and then look forward, we're we could see the school now. just a little longer... Wait a minute

"Wait where Tony and Cookie, Don't you usually walk with them Tina as well?" I asked looking around us.

"Oh Cookie went to join Lizzy on the bus and Tony with Skye, his girlfriend..."  Tina stop making me and Ryan stop to look at her.

"Tina do you like Skye?" I asked

"Well she not bad and all but I don't know, in all honesty I thought you and Tony would get together cause of how close you to were so he kinda surprised me. I mean I understand if you didn't like him that way but you two were pretty good and close friends to each other."

Oof damn that hurt for some reason, she doesn't know I have a crush on her brother so she might sometimes said stuff I don't wanna hear that will hurt and she won't even know.
But then  suddenly my stomach starts to hurt and That burning feeling in my throat came back. I felt like coughing something out, most likely a rose.

"Heh yeahhhh well uhhh h-has uh *cough* have to get going I forgot I had t- *cough* to talk to uhhhhhhh Mr Wood before class *cough cough* start I gotta get going uhhhh BYE!" 

I book it, I ran and ran heading straight to the school leaving the two confuse. When I ran inside the building I went to the closest bathroom closing the door behind me then ran into the stalls next to the door. The thorns were poking the inside of my throat on their way out, I was coughing bloody petals but they were even worse and I couldn't breathe for a minute there which scare the Fuck out of me. I had my hands covering my mouth as I try so desperately to get the petals out of my mouth, blood start to drool from the side my mouth as I start to puke the petals out. Oh god
I got blood and bloody petals all over the toilet and floor that spread into the other stalls as well. This is gonna be a bit harder to clean, and I was able to breathe again I stand up shaking and went up to the sink, god I look like I die. Well guess I almost did, I wash my face, neck, hands and arms. I grab so much paper tower that I put water on and wash the floors with the best I can to make it look as if nothing happened, and I think I did fine.

I pick up as much petals as I can from each stall That had the petals and throw it away, then I grabbed god knows how many toilet paper and wipe up all the blood I could until you could barely see any. I walked out the bathroom realizing how lucky I am that no one came in on me since I forgot to lock the bathroom door. And just as my day couldn't get worse I bumped into Sam, oh no....

"Ew don't touch me, watch we're your going spaz!" She said as she pushed me into the wall.

Here we go, first the push, she pushed me again down on the floor and then She kick me right at the stomach which wasn't in enough pain already!

"Ugh am not really in the mood for you right now but watch it! I come back to you when I need to beat something but right now I Need to take care of someone." She said angry as she walked away.

Asshole....well at least she went easy on me. Ugh at least death will be doing me one favor, not having to deal with her anymore.

Ugh I feel so sick, but I shouldn't skip class. Best get going.

________________________________

Words: 926