Chapter 8- Secret

^^ Her blade (you can imagine something else if you would like though)

Lucia's POV:

"Don't play dumb, I know who you really are." He said with anger lacing his words.

"What? W-what do you me-mean?" I said with confusion in my tone. I really hoped that what he said didn't mean what I thought. He grabbed my wrist and harshly brought me over to a nearby alley way with only a few street lamps, causing there to be a very eerie feeling.

"Stop stuttering Lucia," he came closer. "Or should I say Lucifera?" He whispered in my ear, leaning over my shoulder as my body tensed and eyes became wider. 

I stepped back a few steps but he kept inching forwards. "I d-don't understand" I nervously told him as my back hit the wall behind me, narrowly missing the misplaced nail sticking out of the bricked wall.

"Now you're just getting on my nerves" he said while inching even closer to me, leaning his two arms on the wall levelled to my head and glared down at me. "You want to know how I know?" I glanced up at him catching his eyes, but quickly looking back down towards the uneven ground. He chuckled while his slight Italian accent shone through. "When you took off your shirt earlier, for everyone to see, I caught a glimpse of that distinct little tattoo that you have sitting right here," he said while gently skimming his fingers delicately over my upper ribcage as I shivered not only because of the breeze.

"I had my suspicions about you, but when you gave a sharp uppercut to that amateur, some of that makeup you put on there smudged and once again I saw those three black roses, so intricately designed onto your body" he said grasping one of my wrists tightly, keeping me in place.

I realised that there was no denying what he said, even if I had tried to lie and say something along the lines of, 'whoever you're talking about must have a similar tattoo to mine' he would probably hike up my shirt and see it for himself again. 

So with his ringed hand still stationed on my wrist, I flipped my arm over his head unexpectedly, causing him to face the wall while I pushed his arm close towards his back, making it impossible for him to move freely.

As he grunted with the force of my turn, I slightly came up onto the balls of my feet and came onto the balls of my feet while using my free hand to grasp the handle of the knife that I had been carrying with me all night. Except from when I was in the ring of course. 

I brought the blade toward his neck, still tightly holding onto his forearm and pushing him even harder towards the damp wall of the building. 

As he felt me press the cold metal along the front of his neck he tensed but didn't seem to panic as much as they usually do. "You tell anyone, even one of your little friends, and I will kill you, if you try to run and hide, I will kill you, if you go to the police, I will kill you, but, if you go home and pretend nothing happened, I'll think I might spare you" I said whispering in his ear menacingly, just as he had done to me only a few minutes ago.

"You really don't know who I am do you," he said while chuckling, not bothering to hide his accent anymore.

"Why should I know you," I said genuinely confused.

"Because I'm the king" he said while turning his head making the blade slightly puncture his skin, causing a bead of blood to slowly trickle down into his black button up shirt.

I froze suddenly. Italian accent, 'friends' following him everywhere, fancy cars, 'king' and I even overheard him saying something about owning the club we had just left.' I'm holding a knife to the leader of the Italian Mafia's neck. Shit.' I thought as he took the opportunity to flip me over with my back harshly rested on the wall, but, I still had an advantage as my knife was still held firmly to his neck.