Chapter 6- Club

^^Her car and outfit, (just imagine her top is a maroon colour and her jeans are ripped)

^^Her car and outfit, (just imagine her top is a maroon colour and her jeans are ripped).^^

Lucia's POV:

Nova and I got back to our apartment complex pretty fast and I told her that she could pick out any car that she wanted so that we could get to school without getting rained on or stared at by creepy looking people as we walked. She was skeptical at first and argued, not wanting to use my money, I compromised with her and told her that it could be her birthday present , but I didn't really mean it because I was getting her a present regardless, even if I had to shove it into her hands. After that, everything was fine and she got really excited then went online to the Land Rover website to pick out a car, while I changed into some workout clothes.

It was 3 o'clock so that meant I had about five hours until I needed to start to get ready but that also meant that Nova had only four as she was super picky about what kinds of things she wore to my illegal 'events' I should say.

oOoOoOo

A few hours later, after I had done my usual workouts before a fight, I heard my phone ring. I checked the screen and it was an unknown number so I immediately went into defence mode. "Hello?" I said with a strong voice.

"Is this Lucy? It's Amalia" I instantly let my guard down a fraction and responded.

"Y-yes, hi Amalia, w-what are you calling m-me for?" Not forgetting to use my stutter, I asked, as I was genuinely curious as to why she was calling me.

"Hey" she said in a cheery voice, "I was just wondering", she stopped and I heard someone push her. "We, were wondering wether you and Nova wanted to come with us to this club with us today at 9:15pm?." She accentuated the 'we' when she was talking so I presumed that Marco was with her.

"I'm not sure" I said in an unsure voice.

"Pretty please, the club is called Lux. It is totally safe and we can get free drinks if you're up to it?" When she said it was called Lux I froze as that was where I was supposed to be fighting.

There was no doubt that I would see them during my fight, and it would've be nice to make some friends from that school. So, I pondered over my decision for a few seconds.

"Okay, sure, we'll see you there" I sounded sceptical on the phone but was actually the tiniest bit excited deep, deep, deep, deep, deep down. 'Besides, I could figure something out with the timings', I thought to myself.

"Great, I'll see you at the club at 9:00pm" she genuinely sounded excited, while I just hoped Santo wouldn't be there, though I knew he most definitely would be.