Chapter 2- Cupcake

Lucia's POV

Although we could both hear the mindless chatter of the high school students as soon as we opened the doors everything became quiet and the whispers began before I could even start counting.

I guess this school doesn't get a ton of new students.

Whispering in my ear Nova said "I win" with a smug face.

"Yeah, yeah, o-" but before I could finish my sentence a bratz doll looking girl with enough plastic in her to fill the ocean and a set of identical twins beside her, stood right in our path of the school office.

All the students went silent and began to watch. I guessed this was the 'queen bee' and her 'minions'. That was like a bad teenage movie, I swear.

Don't you find it weird how the most 'popular' girl in the school only had two friends that probably didn't even like her. Isn't that ironic?

As I was staring back at the girl in front of me I could see Nova in the corner of my eye giving me a look as to say 'don't blow our cover and stay calm'.

I gave her one right back reassuring her that I wouldn't do anything too crazy, as long as she didn't piss me off.

Although that didn't last long. As she held her hand out expecting us both to shake her hand.

"Hi, I'm Sinnamon with an S. Your new here so I'll explain something to you before you get settled in here. Santo is mine, you can have any other guy here. Not that you'd get many anyway." She said under her breath "But stay away from him, right now you're on my good side and you really do not want to get on my bad one." She smiled still sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"O-okay we won't go anywhere n-near him, I p-promise" I replied shaking her hand weakly while looking down from my glasses trying to keep the whole nerd act together.

Wow, I should be a professional actress if the street-fighting thing doesn't work out.

I couldn't care less about Santosh or whatever the hell his name was. All I want to do is get this fucking school year out the way and never see any of these assholes again.

"Right" Nova agreed in a frail voice so very different to the one she had used just that morning.

Still smiling "That's great" she answered.

"Toodles" the three of them said in harmony while walking away. I bet they rehearsed that so many times to even count.

As all the students stopped watching that interesting interaction, we both continued walking towards the direction of the office silently praying we had the majority of our classes together.

oOoOoOo

While we proceeded to get out of the office, still sucking on the candy the lovely secretary gave us, we inspected our timetable and groaned as we realised we only had one class together which was P.E in period 6, the last one of the day.

At least I won't have to deal with being so sweaty for half the day.

I had maths and Nova had food nutrition starting in 2 minutes.

Lucky bitch.

We both hugged and said our goodbyes while rushing through the empty halls as the class bell had just gone.

When I got to my class I wasn't surprised to see that the lesson had already begun.

I knocked to the thick door and hear a faint "come in" from the teacher inside.

As I stepped in through the door I could feel all eyes on me. But I could especially feel the eyes of the teacher sitting in the front of the classroom staring at me like a piece of meat.