Untitled173.wat

The worst thing you can do. Look up. Do you see that? Yes. You do.

This chapter is about why the hek you title your things untitled and can still find everything although you have absolutely no idea how and you are up to untitled753.doc when you check on your hard drive.

Laik, srsly.

The point is,

DON'T.
YOU ARE A SHAMEFUL MENACE TO SOCIETY.
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF THIS BOOK.
GO TO YOUR ROOM, TIM. YOUR MOTHER AND I ARE NOT PROUD.

Yes, tim.
I know your real name.
0.o

TitleYourDocuments.com: official sponsor of today's chapter

°=TitleYourDocuments.com has no idea that this book exists and is unaware that it is sponsoring us and yes I did say us because, tim, we know who you are and where you live and you are not safe and the agents will be coming to take you soon. You will pay for what you did. Remember when you passed the cereal aisle in the supermarket last time you were there? That guy was watching you, tim. Run.

Title Your Documents: do it now, or else!

The problem with doing this is the fact that you may want to share a PowerPoint presentation with someone via WiFi. This person will ask what it is called. Basic names such as "foo.doc" don't actually count.

Yes. You heard me.
The foo fighters are not just an award winning band.
They will sneak in to your home while you are asleep, tim.
They will take your computer, rip it from the socket, delete your Dropbox account and leave.

For your own safety, TITLE YOUR DOCUMENTS!