4

It is the next day, and Anastasia was sitting down playing the piano tired from talking to all the suitors who came and brought gifts in order to woo her

It is the next day, and Anastasia was sitting down playing the piano tired from talking to all the suitors who came and brought gifts in order to woo her. "That was a lot of gentlemen, did anyone cought your eye?"Duke Hathaway asks and Anastasia shakes her head."All they talked about was themselves, most I recognized from being popular rakes"Anastasia says.

Dearest reader, this author finds herself compelled to share the most curious of news.It seems one of our diamonds requires a closer inspection.As such, an even rarer jewel of only the most remarkable brilliance, fire, and luster has been unearthed.Her name unknown to most, yet soon known to all, is Miss Marina Thompson.But it is certain that our finest Diamond Anastasia Hathaway has been receiving many suitors, baring with gifts and wonderful remarks to steal the heart of the finest diamond.This author is left to wonder whether Her Majesty might reconsider the high praise she once afforded Miss Bridgerton.....for we all must know what the Queen despises more than anything...Being wrong.And the drawing room at Bridgerton House currently appears to be emptier than the muddled head of her dearest King George. It follows that Lady Featherington is to receive what she has always desired.One of the season's incomparable living under her own roof.She must be overjoyed.

The Bridgerton sisters,Anthony, and Lady Bridgerton were all in the sitting space waiting for callers.Whom Anthony scared away.The door opens making Daphne look up at the door."Miss Hathaway has come to visit"A announcer says and then walks out and escorts Anastasia in.Anastasia smiles and bows and the announcer walks off."How's it going?" Anastasia asks."Wonderful" "Horrible", Daphne and Anthony say at the same time."Is Anthony giving you a hard time?"Anastasia asks and Daphne sighs and nods."You should cut her some slack you know" Anastasia says and Anthony looks into her blue eyes. "I'm certainly not doing anything wrong, my dear."Anthony says while winking at her and Anastasia blushes."Well, I must be off to my club, then.Sisters. Mother.Anastasia."Anthony says while walking out of the room.Eloise then puts down the Lady Whistledown article away from her face."Has anyone else read what lady Whistledown has written of late?"Eloise says."Should anyone pay any heed to what lady Whistledown writes of late? I certainly do not."Hyacinth says.Anastasia moves closer to Eloise to read what Lady Whistledown wrote."Mama, perhaps we might attend the upcoming Salisbury ball by ourselves and the Merriweather tea too." Daphne says."I believe that Anthony has already replied on our behalf, dearest.Apparently, he has managed our social colander through June." Lady Bridgerton says."He'll be there for the entire season?"Daphne says with wide eyes."Lady Whistledown has made her opinion of our dear sister's fortunes quite clear."Eloise says while both her and Anastasia look at the article and move closer to Daphne.Daphne rolls her eyes and sighs."Oh, enough about Lady Whistledown!"Daphne yells.All of a sudden the door opens revealing a announcer."A caller for Miss Bridgerton."The announcer says. Anastasia smiles and grabs Daphne's hand excitedly for her best friend."The Lord Berbrook"The announcer says making everyone's smile turn fake. "Lord Berbrook.Uhmm...uh...come in.May I help you to some freshly prepared biscuits?"Lady Bridgerton says and she turns to both Eloise and Anastasia. "Eloise and Anastasia, allow some room for his lordship, will you?"Lady Bridgerton says with a fake smile.Anastasia sighs and squeezes Daphne's hand and gets up, but Eloise stays and grabs her sisters hand and smiles not wanting to move."Eloise, aren't you and Anastasia not due for a visit with Penelope this morning?"Lady Bridgerton says."I believe I should like to stay"Eloise says."I believe you should like to go." Lady Bridgerton says.Eloise stands up and both girls turn to Daphne with a apologetic smile.Both girls walks off."I feel bad for Daphne, her dealing with Lord Berbrook"Anastasia says making Eloise laugh."He is horrendous"Eloise says.

Anastasia is strolling along with her sister in the park."I met a fine young man in Lady Danbury's ball"Anastasia says and Ophelia turns to her."Oh, do tell"Ophelia says being intrigued by the gossip."He was good looking and his name was Theodore, but he likes to be called Theo."Anastasia says."And where did you meet this Theo?"Ophelia asks."I was taking a stroll in the garden and he was there" Anastasia says."Hmm-"Ophelia starts to say but gets cut off by someone coming towards them in a horse. They both look and see Anthony."Ophelia and Anastasia"Anthony says with a smile."Those are our names"Ophelia says sarcastically which makes Anastasia laugh."Do you mind if I take Anastasia on a ride on my horse?."Anthony asks Ophelia."I don't know, are you going to stop being such a git?" Ophelia says and Anthony's eyes widen knowing how the oldest Hathaway was blunt and sarcastic. "I was never a git"Anthony says and Anastasia laughs. "Are you sure about that?"Anastasia says sarcastically making both sisters laugh."Fine, I'll let you steal her for a moment, but bring her back in a few"Ophelia says while walking away.Anthony helps Anastasia into his horse."What is it you need?" Anastasia asks."I don't need anything, I just wanted to enjoy this peaceful evening with the most beautiful girl in the world."Anthony says and Anastasia rolls her eyes but with a smile on display. "Are you always this charming?"Anastasia asks sarcastically."Only for you"Anthony says."Doesn't seem like it"Anastasia says under her breath."I would like to tell you to stop being a complete moron and let your sister have a chance to pick out her suitors"Anastasia says."It is my du-"Anthony starts to say but gets cut off by Anastasia,"Your duty is to help her find one, not scare them away"Anastasia says."You know the tea party you hosted for your suitors wasn't necessary"Anthony says and Anastasia laughs."And why wasn't it necessary?"Anastasia asks."Because you're currently talking to your future husband"Anthony says with a smirk making Anastasia roll her eyes playfully.